monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I can honestly say I've never really seen This Guy act like a "cocky asshole," but whatever.

Also, it's being acknowledged because he didn't tell or ask the other admins before doing it.

Do mods of this section even have any powers outside of HIAT/FAC?

Whats the big deal about giving somebody a mod spot for a section with no rules?

I want to argue also

HEY QUEER-TASTIC ONE, BE AN ASSHOLE AGAIN

PeepShow

Hurry the fuck up, I don't have all day.

lol, exactly my point.

If you don't have all day and have better things to do with your time, then you shouldn't be on here anyways. Really don't see what's so hard to fucking understand.

If the problem is because he didn't talk to the other admins before he made Kenfan mod, I expect that Chuck got his fair share of bullshit too for creating the group thing without talking to anybody else before doing it. Right? I mean its only fair.

MikeRaw

lol, exactly my point.

If you don't have all day and have better things to do with your time, then you shouldn't be on here anyways. Really don't see what's so hard to fucking understand.

Wow, that's poor dude. Pretty damn poor.
I said I don't have ALL day, not I don't have any time at all, hence why I'm on here now.
In the words of your quoteful self:
Really don't see what's so hard to fucking understand...

PeepShow

Wow, that's poor dude. Pretty damn poor.
I said I don't have ALL day, not I don't have any time at all, hence why I'm on here now.
In the words of your quoteful self:
Really don't see what's so hard to fucking understand...

The why the fuck did you insinuate on telling me to hurry up and post?

FUCK.

MikeRaw

^Wow, please stop Peep. You're getting embarrasing.
I told you to hurry up because I don't have all day, which means I won't be here SOON. I never said I'm not here now.
Wow.

PeepShow

You posted that a whole 4 minutes after I made my comment. So to change your bullshit story from I don't have all day and acting like you had no time to saying I won't be here soon is probably one of the most asinine responses I've ever heard.