"Money" Mayweather Vs. "The Ghost" Guerrero - May 4th 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ballack is a funny name, no idea why but I love Money and Chael, those guys just entertain me.
What's not to love?

6db9c5d8105c1541c4aef5263a5345d0.jpg
\

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
The only two channels that I know that soccer/football comes on is The Score and TLN which is a Espanol/English broadcast.
It should be on right now tho.
It's decided then! You support Middlesbrough! :happy:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
My sister desperately wants to go to a Bieber concert. I might take her

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Lmao, were you at the game? It sounded awful from a Boro point of view, wish we were jobbing to a team that was involved in the craziness today instead. :downer:

Nope, I'm literally broke this month lol. I'd have loved to have gone to more matches this season but I can't really afford it and don't like letting my parents cover for me. From what I've heard we were pretty good, lord only knows how Steve Howard scored however, also isn't there like a point between us now? Weren't you top at Christmas? Crazy league...