"Money" Mayweather Vs. "The Ghost" Guerrero - May 4th 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I know lol, I said he's brilliant and he knows the sport inside out but I can't help not liking him. Ronaldo is a brilliant footballer but I can't stand him either. Doesn't mean I don't think they are great at what they do.

Floyd is the most polarizing figure in sports. Find me anyone that is neutral on the guy. You literally either love him or hate him.

inb4someonepoststhattheyareneautralonFloyd

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Floyd is the most polarizing figure in sports. Find me anyone that is neutral on the guy. You literally either love him or hate him.

inb4someonepoststhattheyareneautralonFloyd
This, wish I could like him though as he's a fantastic boxer.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You conservative Brits need to learn to love trash talkers.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
You conservative Brits need to learn to love trash talkers.
Lol, Mohammad Ali is my favorite ever sportsman, I love trash talk, makes everything a lot more interesting, don't know why I don't like him, he's just one of them people I don't like I guess.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Lol, you don't have anyone you just don't like and you can't explain why? I despised Michael Ballack as well, and looking back he came across alright ashley.

I tend to be pretty good at expressing my reasons for hating someone. I'm a professional hater.

Reactions: Robbie Coletrain

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
i wish it weren't on late in the uk still staying up though looks like a lot of you are underestimating guerrero here

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Lol, you don't have anyone you just don't like and you can't explain why? I despised Michael Ballack as well, and looking back he came across alright ashley.
You hate Ballack? damn
And I don't even watch soccer.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Not a fan of Germany I see. :willis:
I'm English, it has to be that way. :downer:

Nah, seriously I really like the German team, I really like Podolski for some reason I don't know. You should watch it, it's fantasmical.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I'm English, it has to be that way. :downer:

Nah, seriously I really like the German team, I really like Podolski for some reason I don't know. You should watch it, it's fantasmical.
The only two channels that I know that soccer/football comes on is The Score and TLN which is a Espanol/English broadcast.
It should be on right now tho.