Money in the Bank Money in the Bank 2018 Matches & Predictions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
fcg.png

Women's MitB
Ember Moon vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Lana vs. Naomi vs. Sasha Banks

Men's MitB
Braun Strowman vs. Finn Bálor vs. The Miz vs. Rusev vs. Bobby Roode vs. Kevin Owens vs. TBA (Big E, Kofi Kingston or Xavier Woods) vs. Samoa Joe

Last Man Standing
AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Women's Championship
Nia Jax (c) vs. Ronda Rousey

Women's Championship
Carmella (c) vs. Asuka

Tag Team Championship
The Bludgeon Brothers (Harper and Rowan) (c) vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson

Tag Team Championship
The Bludgeon Brothers (Harper and Rowan) (c) vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson

Intercontinental Championship
Seth Rollins (c) vs. Elias

Singles Matches
Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn
Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal
Daniel Bryan vs. Big Cass
Match Predictions:
Raw Tag Team Championship -- Deleters of Worlds (c) vs. The B-Team
Daniel Bryan vs. Big Cass

Cruiserweight Championship -- Cedric Alexander (c) vs. Buddy Murphy

*Brock will NOT be at this PPV event

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Redboy123@

Reaction score
11 matches. fuck me its going to be a tough show to get through.
Ember Moon would be the best choice to win this because you can build her up and make her a star, but the only problem is that she might end up facing Ronda if she wins against Nia, and that wouldn't be good for Ember. As well the other women have had their time in the sun or are wrestlers very few people cares for.
Ember Moon needs a personality before she starts winning stuff.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I Predict!

~ Alexa Bitch will win the Women's MitB...mainly because the
match is stacked with Faces & the WWE are too afraid to let
Polly Pocket stand on her own without a belt or prop to make
her look good...

~ Charlotte will most likely take a "Huge/Nasty" bump to write
her off TV so she can have her breast(s) fixed...

~ The WWE will NOT have Bayley interfere in the match to
stop Sasha from winning because it would make too much
sense...

I mean we could have had Bayley in the actual match...but fuck
what the fans want. Stick Natalya in there...

~ Rusev will most likely get involved in the match like Ellsworth
did because the WWE creative want the fans to hate Rusev...

~ Rousey/Jax will be absolutely horrible...mainly because Nia
is absolutely horrible...

~ Carmella will defeat Asuka...possibly with a roll up after a
cash in distraction...because for some reason Carmella is
getting a serious push now...even if it makes the rest of the
entire division look like shit...

~ Nakamura will lose his 6 World title match because the WWE
have & will never put their top title on a Japanese man...

Then he can piss off back to NJPW because he's a loser who
hasn't wrestled a decent match since he arrived on the main
roster...

~ Elias will most likely defeat Seth Rollins to become the Honky
Tonk Man 2.0 because Rollins has too much momentum & is
taking focus away from the Plank of Wood...

~ The crowd will most likely break out the Beach balls during
Jinder vs. Plank of Wood...

~ Harper & Rowan will retain because Gallows & Anderson may
as well be called "Taller Jobber & Jobber"

~ This will be my last WWE pay per view & show I watch for a
very long time...

The fact the WWE COULD have booked Lesnar vs. Lashley to
main event this pay per view is just depressing...

But Hey...whatever! Don't care & don't get worked!

Dish Washing Liquid!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Women's MITB - Natalya makes the most sense to win, it can jump start a feud between Nattie and Ronda.. Much prefer Becky or Ember to win though.

Men's MITB - Braun Strowman maybe?... Wouldn't be surprised if the Miz takes it.

AJ vs. Shinsuke - AJ better retain and move on to Samoa Joe or somebody else.

Nia Jax vs. Ronda Rousey - Neither should lose this match, they're trying to build Nia into a credible monster type character and there's no way Ronda should lose so soon in her career... Double DQ is my prediction

Carmella vs. Asuka - Would love if Carmella pinned Asuka here just to see the reaction online.. but Asuka has lost so much momentum since WrestleMania.. Losing to Carmella would put the final nail in the coffin.

Bludgeon Brothers vs. Anderson and Gallows - Harper and Rowan squash them.

Seth Rollins vs. Elias - Seth is doing so much good with the IC Title, as much as i love Elias, it's best to keep the title on Seth Rollins.

Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn - Bobby picks up the victory here in a feud that has the fans wondering what the fuck has WWE done with these guys.

Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal - I hope these guys are ready for the fans to shit all over them.. RomanWinsLOL

Bryan vs. Big Cass - Can go either way.. I'm picking Bryan in their final match, hopefully.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Women's Money in the Bank: I would like to see Ember, though there is a downside to that, I am figuring Alexa might have a chance, but Natalaya wining it wouldn't surpise me as well to set up her vs Ronda, which is whatver. I will also predict Bayley interferes because we gotta work on that storyline that no one cares, and Charolette will take a nasty looking bump to have time off.

Men's Money in the Bank: Braun could win it, which is whatever, and the other ones I could see wining would be The Miz, Samoa Joe, or even Kevin Owens. Rusev will takly not do a whole and this whole match will be nothing, but Rusev Day chants.

AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura: Honestly, I am tired of this feud, which is quite sad, and I feel like this match will be let down just like the others. AJ should retain and move on

Nia Jax vs. Ronda Rousey: Nia should win just for the lolz, but honestly Ronda will win in like 10 seconds

Carmella vs. Asuka: Asuka should just destory Carmella in 5 seconds, but Carmella will reatin because screw pushing a talented wrestler

Bludgeon Brothers vs. Anderson and Gallows: would love to see The Good Brothers win, but they won't because Jobbers gotta job, right.

Seth Rollins vs. Elias: Seth should retain for several reasons, but Elias will become the new champion

Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn: Bobby wins, lol

Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal: CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK! is all that will be said during this match

Daniel Bryan vs. Big Ass: Bryan because let this feud just end already

Reactions: The Sheik

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Women's Money in the Bank: I would like to see Ember, though there is a downside to that, I am figuring Alexa might have a chance, but Natalaya wining it wouldn't surpise me as well to set up her vs Ronda, which is whatver. I will also predict Bayley interferes because we gotta work on that storyline that no one cares, and Charolette will take a nasty looking bump to have time off.

I really don't think Alexa has a shot. If she wins i'll be stunned. Ember would be the best option to win this match.

• Haha
Reactions: MildlyUpsetGerbil

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I really don't think Alexa has a shot. If she wins i'll be stunned. Ember would be the best option to win this match.
Oh I agree, Ember should win it amd is should be used to build her up, but then that means we may get Ronda vs Ember and I personally don't want to see that. I also said that Alexa had a slim chance of wining, in a sense, but like you I could see natayla wining as well.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Oh I agree, Ember should win it amd is should be used to build her up, but then that means we may get Ronda vs Ember and I personally don't want to see that. I also said that Alexa had a slim chance of wining, in a sense, but like you I could see natayla wining as well.

I can see any women having a chance at winning this, even Lana in a surprise victory.. That would be the dumbest fucking thing to do though. Ember winning would be a great way to start her career on the main roster, she's the best wrestler on the RAW roster. Has tons of potential and she can develop more of a personality as the year goes on with the briefcase.. She has a year to cash it in after all.

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I can see any women having a chance at winning this, even Lana in a surprise victory.. That would be the dumbest fucking thing to do though. Ember winning would be a great way to start her career on the main roster, she's the best wrestler on the RAW roster. Has tons of potential and she can develop more of a personality as the year goes on with the briefcase.. She has a year to cash it in after all.
God, if Lana wins WWE just wants their fans to be pissed at them, don't they, lol. I agree it would be one of the dumbest of fucking things WWE has done but look at the company we are talking about. It would be and the reason why I won't be mad if she does win, and she is one of the best women's wrestler on Raw and even WWE currently, so she deserves more, in my opinion. Yeah, I know she has a year to cash in, but realistically, biasedly and pessaramisticly looking Ronda will keep the title, if she does win, for a long time.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
You know what? If Becky, Asuka & Ronda all win their respective matches...
I'll stop watching MST3K episodes & actually care about the WWE product again.

If not...I'm fucking gone!

God, if Lana wins WWE just wants their fans to be pissed at them, don't they, lol.
The WWE doesn't care about its fans...they have proven that time & time
again...and Lana winning...well...she might hey...Rusev might "Pull an Ellsworth"
& that way the WWE can kill Rusev's momentum & stop the Rusev Day chants.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
You know what? If Becky, Asuka & Ronda all win their respective matches...
I'll stop watching MST3K episodes & actually care about the WWE product again.

If not...I'm fucking gone!

The WWE doesn't care about its fans...they have proven that time & time
again...and Lana winning...well...she might hey...Rusev might "Pull an Ellsworth"
& that way the WWE can kill Rusev's momentum & stop the Rusev Day chants.
Nah, I would continue watching MST3K episodes at least they are entertaining. WWE doesn't care about die-hard fans or whatever you want call them, or even wrestling fans, they care about casuals because casual just accept it. Also, you can't kill the Rusev Chants like you can't the CM PUNK! chants.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Nah, I would continue watching MST3K episodes at least they are entertaining. WWE doesn't care about die-hard fans or whatever you want call them, or even wrestling fans, they care about casuals because casual just accept it. Also, you can't kill the Rusev Chants like you can't the CM PUNK! chants.
WTF are you talking about? WWE don't care about hardcore fans because they will watch no matter what. Casual fans are the ones who don't accept shit. When WWE is shit, casual fans stop wrestling. When WWE o bad storylines the casual fans stop wrestling cuz they are only interested in watching a good product cuz they are not die hard

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I actually found a Becky Lynch action figure
with a MitB briefcase accessory the other day.

It made me smile...

Then I realized it would never happen...so
I frowned.

• Haha
Reactions: The Sheik