Monday Night Raw 5th of March 2012 discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Radripper5

Jobber
Reaction score
Draine said:
Don't give two shits about Punk or Bryan...

These two should be great, new superstars for WWE, but they've been sucked into the "corporate mold" of the typical WWE champion which completely ruined everything they did that got them over.

Yeh...i'd give the Bryan sold out, but funny enough CM Punk only sold out with the change in styles and attitude from toning down the moves and....well...he was just meant to be a heel i'm sorry it just fit him

DBasher

Jobber
Reaction score
wow Daniel Bryan way to matrix lean into the flying clothesline

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Radripper5 said:
lol and again...didnt think anyone else realized the recent Twitter obsession....The commentary is no longer about matches, now it's about:
1.What's Trending
2.About the Commentators themselves and the people they like
3.Manager wars

When the wrestlers come out, it shows there Twitter under the name.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Baws selling, thought he was generally injured then.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Radripper5 said:
Yeh...i'd give the Bryan sold out, but funny enough CM Punk only sold out with the change in styles and attitude from toning down the moves and....well...he was just meant to be a heel i'm sorry it just fit him

He was something different and anti-establishment, now he's just like Cena and Orton.

Agreed with you on Heel.

He's really selling that back, and the bulldog-reversal was awesome.