Monday Night Raw 5th of March 2012 discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Radripper5

Jobber
Reaction score
SpaceR said:
"Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!"

That Daniel Bryan shit is so annoying. He needs to shave his beard, turn face and shut up. I hate his heel run.

Jericho <33

Wow..thought i was the only one who thought so...I dont mind him being a heel though I'd even give the "Yes Yes Yes" crap he does as kinda funny since it's growing on me but...Where's the wrestling?!

Reactions: SpaceR

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Jericho is the best WWE, but I can't be fucked to tweet it.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
#JerichoWannabe Crayos a wannabe! Seabs a wannabe! Joses a wannabe! I'M a wannabe!!!??

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Radripper5 said:
Wow..thought i was the only one who thought so...I dont mind him being a heel though I'd even give the "Yes Yes Yes" crap he does as kinda funny since it's growing on me but...Where's the wrestling?!
Every time he steps between the ropes......

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Radripper5 said:

WWE don't believe in giving their best wrestlers proper wrestling time without talking about Twitter, Rock, Cena or Teddy vs Ace.

Reactions: Snowman1

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
yes raw coming to my city i wont be at next chat going to buy tickets on saturday

Radripper5

Jobber
Reaction score
CmPunk said:
My tweet

2f1b4e0e53c41fdbbad789276f4ef87b

Probably, i'm starting to think he's doing what he does due to the manager Wars(might be wrong though but look at the attacks)

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Bryan's in the ring quite a lot to be honest, I just dislike the little amount of offensive moves he does, since he's booked as the coward heel.

DBasher

Jobber
Reaction score
dumb commercials taking away from an awesome match