Moderator Elections (Part 1 - Nominations)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'd accept a nomination for the serious discussion section. I'd have to be able to see the section first if I were voted in though. So I'll wait and see how the voting turns out before I request permission to post outside of HIAT.

Axis

Reaction score
Being a mod should not be a reason to be more active tbh.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm restricted to only posting on HIAT or in the announcements/entrance ramp section. I originally couldn't see the announcements section either but apparently the Monkeystyle situation someone saw fit to change that. It was all apart of the deal to bring Knox Beard back. Fuse accounts, restrict posting to HIAT, then Knox Beard can return.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Being a mod should not be a reason to be more active tbh.

You'd have to be more active than usual as a mod in the first place in order to control the flow of conversation in your respective sections to ensure no flaming or inappropriate content was being posted there. So increased activity kind of comes with the job.

Reaction score
Why go with the competition when it's time for a fresh start. There can be the promise of hope from others, but one man will bring the hope on the morning of the new sunrise.

I'm Charismatic Edge and I approved this message!

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I'm restricted to only posting on HIAT or in the announcements/entrance ramp section. I originally couldn't see the announcements section either but apparently the Monkeystyle situation someone saw fit to change that. It was all apart of the deal to bring Knox Beard back. Fuse accounts, restrict posting to HIAT, then Knox Beard can return.

I guess you can't do much with the efed then.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Dude I body slamed you for the title pfft. Fake champion lol

Status
Not open for further replies.