Moderator Elections (Part 1 - Nominations)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizza

Reaction score
Lol, mod spots.

Don't know why you need to be green to post.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
WWE Discussion: Axis, Great One, Enzo

TNA Discussion: JBonez <_<

ROH Discussion: Monty (if he comes back), CTG

Independent Promotion: Dylan (HTK)

General/Classic Wrestling Discussion: Axis, Airfixx

News Rumors & Spoilers: Great One if he doesn't get WWE section

Be The Booker: Bradon (Sexy powers)

Serious Discussion: KnoxBeard/Quintastic One

VIP: Kizza

Axis

Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and throw out that I do not wish to be considered for a mod spot.

Reaction score
My expectations of you aren't high. You're currently living up to them. If you want to improve I suggest you inject some emotion/excitement into your shows, instead of making it a boring trudge to read. Characterisation could also do with some work from what I've seen for just about everyone.

And stop pushing Matt Hardy. >_>

Kizza

Reaction score
Fyi, I don't want to be mod, especially of a section that I can't see (VIP).

Reaction score
Wrestling sections (all) - Enzo and/or Axis. If they don't want TNA, give it to JurassicBonez for sure, then Charismatic Edge if he doesn't want it. Hometown Kid surely for the Indy subsection (give him or Spiralshock/Chuck RoH too or just give it back to Soulpower if he wants it, or Montana). Don't really care about news, it doesn't really need a mod. Spiralshock/Chuck is fine as is.

General/Casual should be xFrenchKissx (dunno if she's coming back or what) and/or The Quintastic One/Knox Beard (if he wants it). Beer, TIO or Charismatic Edge, again, could work too.

That's cool. I do appreciate a little name drop here. I'd love to have the TNA section. It would give another reason to be more active on the boards.

Most of the other nominations I've read seem to be pretty fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.