Mod Elections - Match 1 for WWE Discussion Group

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who Should be WWE Discussion Moderator?

• Enzo Malenko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • straight_edge76

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Reaction score
STRAIGHT_EDGE76
I lold when I saw that Enzo voted for himself :D

I was waiting for someone to point that out! It's funny to me. :)

Honestly, I really, really don't care if I get this or not. I loves me some SE 76, he's a good hand. It's just a law dog position and if I can give back to a place I enjoy than so be it. I'm not going to eat some coal and hope to shit a diamond over a mod spot, though.

The way I see it, I debate with some passion and information, some people debate with opinion and they don't like being called out on it. And if I get this mod spot, for better or worse, people are going to misconstrue my posts as "abuse of power" or "Enzo is a mod douche" or whatever, it'll be borderline inferiority complexes and that already glares through on some people's characters as is.. If I get it, I'll accept it, if I don't, it wont bother or affect me in the slightest, if they ask me to step down I gladly will. It won't affect my psyche in the least. And I'm not a lamer. I won't abuse my powers and I certainly wont act holier than thou.

But I just know once I delete a spam or merge a thread that should be merged, someone is going to come along and have gripe or a moan and spout something along the lines of "I knew Enzo shouldn't have been mod, thats why I didn't vote for him" or something to put themselves over. And say what you will about me, there are two things I do here, I make great wrestling posts, 95% of my rep is wrestling discussion rep, and I don't ever try and put myself over like some people.

I don't know, I just don't see the big deal with Enzo.

Don't worry, you're not a big deal either, you just have a vagina. :)

And before you start acting the way you act, that wasn't meant to be a flame, just thought I'd point that out before you post a "Enzo is faggoty cunty cunt thread in HIAT. :)

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Uh, I never said I was a big deal and I am pretty sure I'm not. I just personally don't see why these guys get a hard on for you.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I voted for Enzo. He is pretty much better in every way. I have no problems with that tbh, he's good people.

I already know that if I was given a mod spot I would get the XBA treament lol. Not that I would mind tbh. But in all fairness I do think that he would be a much better fit as mod then me,

straight_edge76

Reaction score
It comes with the territory. What I have noticed is the staff is looked at as either much to chilled about mod duties or far to strict. It's impossible to make everyone happy.

LKP

Reaction score
Enzo, and any other result would quite honestly be silly. There are always posters that post frequently with no substance, and then make it blatantly obvious that they want to be a mod for the sake of being a mod. Enzo, on the other hand, is an intelligent poster (something that people forget is vital to being a good leader).

I must say though, that I hope things don't just go down the list of "WWE Mod," "TNA Mod," "General Wrestling Mod," "Indy Mod," "Rumors Mod," etc. Only one or two wrestling mods are needed. For example, you don't have to be a fan of TNA to know what is flaming, what is spam, etc. I again reiterate that IWF is too small to have a substantial amount of moderators. I can possibly see the need for a specific WWE mod, since there is a good amount of activity in the other forums, but it will be a shame if we end up with 4 or 5 different mods for the wrestling sections.

Edit: And the idea of making somebody a mod with the hopes of it making them a better poster is preposterous. LKP's vote should not be counted on the basis of idiocy.

You really are an idiot. No matter who wins the vote ill be happy no matter what.

Reaction score
Mmmhmmm. Because everyone should "take wrestling seriously" like you to be a good mod? Your dislike for me stems from your tag belts being shat on thread, other than that I don't know what your problems are. So call me out on something specifically or get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.