Mod Elections - Match 1 for WWE Discussion Group

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who Should be WWE Discussion Moderator?

• Enzo Malenko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • straight_edge76

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizza

Reaction score
Can't believe this isn't an absolute blowout. Enzo is one of the best posters on here.

nation

Reaction score
Enzo. Definitely had to flip a coin to make my decision.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Enzo and I disagree fundamentally on just about every subject on wrestling. That said, he can at least back up his opinion, and I respect that. I'm a big SE76 fan myself, but Enzo's the type of guy I can trust to have a solid, differing opinion on how things are moderated around here. So he gets my vote.

Axis

Reaction score
Enzo, and any other result would quite honestly be silly. There are always posters that post frequently with no substance, and then make it blatantly obvious that they want to be a mod for the sake of being a mod. Enzo, on the other hand, is an intelligent poster (something that people forget is vital to being a good leader).

I must say though, that I hope things don't just go down the list of "WWE Mod," "TNA Mod," "General Wrestling Mod," "Indy Mod," "Rumors Mod," etc. Only one or two wrestling mods are needed. For example, you don't have to be a fan of TNA to know what is flaming, what is spam, etc. I again reiterate that IWF is too small to have a substantial amount of moderators. I can possibly see the need for a specific WWE mod, since there is a good amount of activity in the other forums, but it will be a shame if we end up with 4 or 5 different mods for the wrestling sections.

Edit: And the idea of making somebody a mod with the hopes of it making them a better poster is preposterous. LKP's vote should not be counted on the basis of idiocy.

Kizza

Reaction score
I love how most people gave reasons as to why they want Enzo to be mod, but one person gave reasons as to why Straight Edge should be mod.

Beer

Reaction score
Enzo, and any other result would quite honestly be silly. There are always posters that post frequently with no substance, and then make it blatantly obvious that they want to be a mod for the sake of being a mod. Enzo, on the other hand, is an intelligent poster (something that people forget is vital to being a good leader).

I must say though, that I hope things don't just go down the list of "WWE Mod," "TNA Mod," "General Wrestling Mod," "Indy Mod," "Rumors Mod," etc. Only one or two wrestling mods are needed. For example, you don't have to be a fan of TNA to know what is flaming, what is spam, etc. I again reiterate that IWF is too small to have a substantial amount of moderators. I can possibly see the need for a specific WWE mod, since there is a good amount of activity in the other forums, but it will be a shame if we end up with 4 or 5 different mods for the wrestling sections.

Edit: And the idea of making somebody a mod with the hopes of it making them a better poster is preposterous. LKP's vote should not be counted on the basis of idiocy.

Axis! :)

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Isn't Enzo one of the ones who said he didn't want a mod spot?

Wordlife

Reaction score
Josh (se76).... Enzo is a great poster but I see Josh as one who would run a section better. He has great posts and has been a great member. Not bashing on Enzo because Enzo is a great member as well. Just voicing my opinion.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I love how most people gave reasons as to why they want Enzo to be mod, but one person gave reasons as to why Straight Edge should be mod.

Well, I don't see why people don't think he is capable of being a mod or intelligent enough. He makes good posts and has kept wrestling discussions going in some threads. Sure, he sometimes repeats what another person has said but everyone does that at some point. I don't know, I just don't see the big deal with Enzo. Not saying he's an idiot or a horrible member, he does give good posts, but it's not like he doesn't say things that haven't already been said, either. They are both good posters and I think both would make fine mods.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler