• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MMA General Discussion Thread

Slim

If Eric Silva was more consistent he'd be a top contender in the welterweight division. That was a quick and pretty violent fight.

The Souza fight is pretty good. Spent most of the 1st round on the ground. 2nd round standing. I can dig it.

Slim

Souza... once he has you on the ground... mannnnn you'll be lucky if you can get back up. But that was a pretty good fight.

Slim

Machida won the fight but it was a pretty good fight too. And dude... Machida stays freakin ripped.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Silva was really the highlight of this card. Dude just raped Sato in the worst of ways. Both guys looked good in the Souza fight, Souza just owned him on the ground. First two rounds of the main event were pretty boring, but it got better come the third. Good fight, decent card.

Dale

Super Moderator

I'm gonna go along with that being real but I love the fact that the first thing to come to Chaels mind was to take him down :lmao

Dale

Super Moderator
ivDrSiJ9vYRDr.gif

ibclAY541kZpmi.gif

Kim from last night :banderas:

Dale

Super Moderator
I'm gonna be watching, not via Fight Pass though. Really intrigued by the Gus fight because I still feel he gets hit far too much for a guy of his size and the Melvin/Johnson has the potential for fireworks.

Last edited:

Slim

So pretty much as expected... Gus wins.

But Jones vs. Glover... that's gonna be one tough challenge. Can't wait.