Miz injures another worker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
According to multiple sources, Miz broke Fandangos nose last night on RAW. After dumping Punk on his head a few months ago and consistently losing viewers, I really think it's time WWE just uses him as an announcer/interviewer, or sends him back to developmental to work on his in ring skills and a new character.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Oh god, Fuck that guy. This is Senhor and I's expert topic: Hating The Miz.

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Despite liking Miz I agree his talents should be used elsewhere he is a mouthpiece and on commentary could be great.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Miz is so good at being a clumsy fuck in the ring. His clumsiness needs to be dealt with. Him as a whole needs to be dealt with.

Chaz

The Artiste
Reaction score
6bc8c79a70a1e6928050b361658e9b60.gif

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Too bad they couldn't have both injured each other to the point where they had to vanish from my TV set completely. I've never liked The Miz and I got bored of Fandango's shtick after the first month.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Too bad they couldn't have both injured each other to the point where they had to vanish from my TV set completely. I've never liked The Miz and I got bored of Fandango's shtick after the first month.
No way, no Fandango means no Summer Rae! Noooooooooooo!

:no::no::no:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

Yea I said it in a post the other day, but if there are two dudes on the roster I care LESS about than Mizdango, I have no idea who'd they be. Fuck em both with a spiked dick

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yea I said it in a post the other day, but if there are two dudes on the roster I care LESS about than Mizdango, I have no idea who'd they be. Fuck em both with a spiked dick
Pick any 2 guys from 3MB and I would care less about them than "Mizdango"

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Miz injures more workers... WWE TITLE REIGN!

JK. I don't care about Miz and I don't care about Fandingler either so not a big problem to me.