Miz injures another worker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Think I'm the lone Fandango fan, ironically the only one who hated him during his debut. De-emphasized troll jobber Fandango for the win!

Oh, right, Miz. Putting him on commentary is a good idea since iirc he was good on that one ep of ME I saw. There's no reason to keep that slapnuts in the ring.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Think I'm the lone Fandango fan, ironically the only one who hated him during his debut. De-emphasized troll jobber Fandango for the win!

Oh, right, Miz. Putting him on commentary is a good idea since iirc he was good on that one ep of ME I saw. There's no reason to keep that slapnuts in the ring.
I'm with you on Fandango man, but mostly because I'm a Summer Rae mark. I think she said goodbye to NXT last week so she's on the main roster full time now maybe? Hopefully as more than just Fandango's valet though.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score

Not true, I didn't like Fandango at the start either. :smug:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'm with you on Fandango man, but mostly because I'm a Summer Rae mark. I think she said goodbye to NXT last week so she's on the main roster full time now maybe? Hopefully as more than just Fandango's valet though.

For me, it really came out on one Smackdown when Punk was talking before Fandango came out with his hilariously overexaggerated 5-minute entrance just to eat a GTS. It's been hilarious ever since because they aren't treating the guy seriously.

Totally with you on Summer, hope she can split soon. She's so much better than the Bellas.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Cant believe they are going to choose Miz over Rhodes.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Cant believe they are going to choose Miz over Rhodes.
Let the man get married and go bang his wife for a few months or so eh? The Rhodes family is part of WWE nowadays (even though his rant on Raw would have you think otherwise). He'll be back eventually.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Why isnt he banging me? Okay, that was a little bit too much.

Of course he will be back, but Miz will probably get more air time than Rhodes once he comes back

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I have to admit thought Miz is getting clumsy in the ring I remember seeing that footage of him dropping CM Punk on his neck and he could of broke his neck seriously Miz needs to sort this shit out

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
You say "getting" like he is just starting to become clumsy.