Miz haters, get in here.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:
:jericho:

Still better than Sesame Street Wrestling.

In your head yes. I enjoy wrestling. Not people beating each other with lighting equipment.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Btw, I really fail to see what you saying Aka Joe trying to be a hipster hard ass who prefers watching Japanese dudes beat each other with fluorescent lights. has anything to do with Jericho being a complete jobber.

Reactions: Testify

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:
Btw, I really fail to see what you saying Aka Joe trying to be a hipster hard ass who prefers watching Japanese dudes beat each other with fluorescent lights. has anything to do with Jericho being a complete jobber.

I'll give you that Jericho the wrestler putting people over so many times have devalued going over him in a sense but that is just his love for the business.

Jericho the person saying that he has faith in the Miz should in no way be devalued by Jericho putting people over. Just like we should think that Mark Calloway doesn't want to put people over as the Undertaker when there are multiple reports of him wanting to.

In a sense your earlier statement made it seem like Jericho the person's opinion on a young wrestler and where he can go in the future didn't matter because he has put a couple of younger guys over in the ring.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
The Miz is a slightly above decent wrestler in my opinion. I think midcard is right for him, he does need a better character to me. He seems slightly bland to me, but also has his times were he is interesting. For the main event time he had, I thought it was pretty good. It was nice to see someone new besides John Cena squashing everyone. I just hated how half his reign was in a feud with Jerry Lawler :facepalm1: His current look right now I like, I think the beard and hair looks pretty cool. He could have a badass biker gimmick maybe. I think he makes a good Intercontinental champion though, and hopefully he puts a new guy over to become Intercontinental champion. As for Chris Jericho saying he's good, I think Jericho's opinion is a good thing, as others were saying on here he has been a jobber lately, that is true, but this is still the man who defeated Stone Cold and The Rock at the same night. His opinion shouldn't be completely tossed aside because of recent events.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:
86dsw.png

From the biggest IWC darling all time. How does this make you haters feel?

Miz ftw.

:win:

Reaction score
I don't hate the miz, but I wish they would freshen him up. He is so stale!