Miz haters, get in here.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Bland? Not sure how. Annoying? He's a heel. His gimmick is a coward heel who's incredibly cocky, it's just a heel gimmick. It's not good or bad. He used to suck in the ring so I won't disagree there, but see how much he's improved in a short period? In another two years he'll be even better. He belonged in the ME imo. He out-shined Rock and Cena when they had their interaction with Miz.

He's bland in the way he wrestles and portrays himself. I guess we will have to agree to disagree on it. He is super fucking annoying and I stand by that. He's not funny, not witty, has stupid mannerisms, he just bothers me to the core. Everytime I see him in the main event scene it bothers me. Only time I liked him was with Morrison, and that was because of Morrison.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I just don't get him at all. Aside from those promos with Rock off-air I've not really enjoyed him much at all. Crap in the ring, generic on the mic and I think his look is pretty meh. I love Jericho but I totally disagree with him on this one.

If there is one thing I will give to him is that he's great a provoking a reaction out of a crowd. I always say that - within reason - if you're over, you deserve at least a midcard push.

Bit like Dolph's was saying, Roy Keane and Tony Adams were much better football players than Alex Ferguson and Jose Mourinho, but who are the better managers?

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:
86dsw.png

From the biggest IWC darling all time. How does this make you haters feel?

Miz ftw.

I obviously have a group named after him. :troll:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I've always been a Miz hater. He is just boring to me, in the ring and on the mic. He also looks like a college kid, not some grown man who I would ever probably take serious as a long term main eventer (same with Alex Riley, really.) For what it's worth, I think he fits just well into the role he is in now in the midcard, but I don't see anything special anything about him that makes me think he is the future who will ever carry the company on his back for any extended period of time.

amjustthat

Jobber
Reaction score
Loved Miz ever since his first US title! I think he belongs in the ME, his feuds usually turn out very good.
On a different note, he should shave his beard, or wait until its fully developed before he grows one.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:
Jericho is an irrelevant jobber, him putting The Jizz over means nothing because Jericho has no credibility.

Aka Joe trying to be a hipster hard ass who prefers watching Japanese dudes beat each other with fluorescent lights.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Joe has a point tbh, Jericho has put over that many people that going over him doesn't mean a great deal any more.