Miz haters, get in here.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
86dsw.png

From the biggest IWC darling all time. How does this make you haters feel?

Miz ftw.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't hate Miz but find him stale. Jericho has an opinion like everyone else, so what? I can give you plenty of examples of guys who are great at something but bad at judging other's talents in the same thing. IE MIchael Jordan is the GOAT at basketball but he is a fucking awful general manager

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
May be the biggest Miz hater here. In no way do i agree with Jericho. He is just awful.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Mainstream87 said:
May be the biggest Miz hater here. In no way do i agree with Jericho. He is just awful.

:gtfo:

Love to know why though, I love debating Miz. He's above average in the ring now and if you say otherwise I can provide quite a few matches where he's been great (his feud with DB, Rey, Morrison etc). He is one of the best mic workers in the whole company, perhaps behind Jericho at this point and ranting CM Punk but that's some pretty awesome company to be with. He has a great look, he draws, he's a global star.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
'He has a great look'

really? really?

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
He is super bland and annoying. He is a decent wrestler with an awful gimmick. I can recall when he teamed with Morrison that Morrison carried them most of the time in matches and promos. He's a good option as a mid card. Where he is now is what his peak should be...an IC champion. Should be nowhere near a Main Event.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Bland? Not sure how. Annoying? He's a heel. His gimmick is a coward heel who's incredibly cocky, it's just a heel gimmick. It's not good or bad. He used to suck in the ring so I won't disagree there, but see how much he's improved in a short period? In another two years he'll be even better. He belonged in the ME imo. He out-shined Rock and Cena when they had their interaction with Miz.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I hate the Miz.