Miz confronts Rock again after RAW.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
He gets barely any pop apart from special occasions. But he does sound like a pretty nice guy yeah. I have no issue with him, just him on my screen.

I'm not on bout his pops as they are average. But he seems to have a love for the fans similar to Cena and in the past has given his stuff to fans usually marines etc which I think gives him credit. I remember him giving his WMD beanie to a female troop on leave from Afghan i just see that as the extra mile and him still having fans in a way.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
God no. God no!! He can't make anyone look good. Go over Big Show? You'll look bad. Somehow he'll make it so you look bad. he needs to reinvent the tag-team division or the mid-card, or just retire. He can not be anywhere near the future main eventers.

To the casuals, defeating the Giant is a huge accomplishment. And I give him a ton of credit for last year when he put over Ezekiel Jackson (which Zeke fucked up) and Mark Henry (which worked like a charm)

Him in a mid-card or tag team role? That's fine.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Draine said:
To the casuals, defeating the Giant is a huge accomplishment. And I give him a ton of credit for last year when he put over Ezekiel Jackson (which Zeke fucked up) and Mark Henry (which worked like a charm)

As much as aint a fan he could be the guy to re ignite the appalling tag division rite now but that makes to much sense for the WWE

#wwelogic

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
I'm not on bout his pops as they are average. But he seems to have a love for the fans similar to Cena and in the past has given his stuff to fans usually marines etc which I think gives him credit. I remember him giving his WMD beanie to a female troop on leave from Afghan i just see that as the extra mile and him still having fans in a way.

Ah yeah fair enough, that was classy from Big Show.

Draine said:

Did he actually put over Zeke? If he did, didn't he just do what he done with Henry, return a month or so later and bury the crap out of him?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
LOLS I know the WWE show all this extra rubbish but miss or don't show this?

Snowman1

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Did he actually put over Zeke? If he did, didn't he just do what he done with Henry, return a month or so later and bury the crap out of him?

When the Corre was on their run, Zeke was looking like a pretty big deal due to the slams on Show (the only thing that group did to get over at all) I don't remember Big Show getting him back (unlike poor Wade) but the Corre was so forgettable and borre-ing that I could be wrong. Zeke couldn't keep his momentum going due to bad booking, negative charisma, and those accursed ridiculous bodyslams.

I still don't think Big Show buried Henry, simply because of Daniel Bryan's involvement in the feud. That's not to give Show credit, Mark Henry wasn't helped by that feud, but it didn't "bury" him.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Draine said:
I still don't think Big Show buried Henry.

Are you serious? They had like 3 PPV matches in a row, all of them Henry won by coward heel antics right? Mark Henry never got one over Big Show. He went from hall of pain to a Miz like heel because they didn't want him to squash Show. That's where my main hate for Show came from, taking the best heel we've seen for years in Henry and making him into nothing.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Are you serious? They had like 3 PPV matches in a row, all of them Henry won by coward heel antics right? Mark Henry never got one over Big Show. He went from hall of pain to a Miz like heel because they didn't want him to squash Show. That's where my main hate for Show came from, taking the best heel we've seen for years in Henry and making him into nothing.

This didn't "bury" him, he stayed a monster due to him bullying Bryan every week. That salvaged his heat and made his character remain scary, at least.

But I agree, Mark should have gotten at least one win on Show, that's just WWE being WWE. Babyface title contenders don't lose clean, brother, and the one time happened recently made Mark Henry the best heel we've seen for years, he had credibility. But you know this, Crayo, wish WWE did.

Maybe I'm just blind because a win over SuperOrton meant so much at the time.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Draine said:
This didn't "bury" him, he stayed a monster due to him bullying Bryan every week. That salvaged his heat and made his character remain scary, at least.

But I agree, Mark should have gotten at least one win on Show, that's just WWE being WWE. Babyface title contenders don't lose clean, brother, and the one time happened recently made Mark Henry the best heel we've seen for years, he had credibility. But you know this, Crayo, wish WWE did.

Maybe I'm just blind because a win over SuperOrton meant so much at the time.

I agree the clean wins over Orton made Mark Henry what he is. That's why I have respect for Orton, he's a much bigger star than Big Show but he puts others over him. I don't think you can say a few tiny backstage segments threatening Bryan kept him scary, as soon as Big Show didn't lose clean it was the end of Mark Henry.

Then the constant matches over and over again with Henry resorting to dirty tactics really buried the crap out of him. Then as soon as Henry dropped the title, Big Show would hit him with the WMD weekly.

Th3L3g3nd1

Jobber
Reaction score
Is he really going to try to interfere since he is already tied in the Team Teddy/Team Johnny dilemma?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
No idea, I doubt he will interfere to be honest. He definitely won't if the rumoured Batista and Lesnar are there (I doubt they are though). I wouldn't mind it if he did though.

B2A

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No idea, I doubt he will interfere to be honest. He definitely won't if the rumoured Batista and Lesnar are there (I doubt they are though). I wouldn't mind it if he did though.

I'm salivating at the thought of Lesnar doing a run-in F-5'ing both guys. Rock covers Cena.

We think Brock cost Cena the match but the next night on Raw Lesnar completely destroys Rock setting up a match at '29. Leaving Taker for Cena.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
B2A said:
I'm salivating at the thought of Lesnar doing a run-in F-5'ing both guys. Rock covers Cena.

We think Brock cost Cena the match but the next night on Raw Lesnar completely destroys Rock setting up a match at '29. Leaving Taker for Cena.

If he destroys Rock the next night why would he cost Cena the night before? I don't mind that since I mark for Brock. Only he can make an interference affect a result without it being shit, no one else has the star power. However personally I'd mark if Miz done it because I'm a huge Mizfit.

To be honest if we had to book Lesnar, I'd book it as Lesnar costs Cena (presuming Rock doesn't stay), Lesnar vs Cena is WM 29 main event, Taker takes the year off to properly heal etc, then at WM 30 in MSG Cena vs Taker.