Miz confronts Rock again after RAW.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
yes he mic skills are good but if you can wrestler then u should NOT be in the ring! That how I alway see it!He should WWE Champion and should NEVER A WWE WRESTLER!

so do u rate Cena in ring then? as I think Cena is a pretty naf wrestler got brute strength but nothing special.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Cloud said:
so do u rate Cena in ring then? as I think Cena is a pretty naf wrestler got brute strength but nothing special.

I HATE CENA! I HATE HIM SINCE HE WAS THE RAPPER!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This is so good. Please interfere at 28 and set up a match at 29.
But as you say, he's so much better in these than he is on the show or in the youtube stuff...

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
I HATE CENA! I HATE HIM SINCE HE WAS THE RAPPER!

I agree with u on that one then. However on Miz we'll just have to disagree as I think he could be a good star with the mic skills he has and would rather see him over ppl like Cena, Khali, Big Show everyweek

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Cloud said:
I agree with u on that one then. However on Miz we'll just have to disagree as I think he could be a good star with the mic skills he has and would rather see him over ppl like Cena, Khali, Big Show everyweek

NOT BIG SHOW! He good! IDK WHY GUYS HE ON HE CAN WRESTLER!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
NOT BIG SHOW! He good! IDK WHY GUYS HE ON HE CAN WRESTLER!

Big Show is garbage

Btw awesome when ur online cause we differ on so many opinions it always makes my nite interesting.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Cloud said:
Big Show is garbage

Btw awesome when ur online cause we differ on so many opinions it always makes my nite interesting.

BIG SHOW IS A DAM GOOD WRESTLER!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
BIG SHOW IS A DAM GOOD WRESTLER!

No I disagree mate he's slow and useless and I dislike him.

Would rather watch paint dry

Appreciate he's a nice guy but just don't feel him at all.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
That was epic proof that the Miz should be getting better treatment than he has recently the guy is so good on the mic and ok ppl will hate ansd say he aint all that in the ring but some of the greats aint always been the best in the ring but had great mic skills I think Miz should be so much more.

MIZ MARK

COME AT ME!

Epic post.

Randy Savage said:
yes he mic skills are good but if you can wrestler then u should NOT be in the ring! That how I alway see it!He should WWE Champion and should NEVER A WWE WRESTLER!

Give it a rest. Goldberg couldn't wrestle... see how over he was? Get over it, you don't need epic wrestling ability to be a star. Cena/Rock are both the same in the ring... but they're in the top 5 biggest stars of all time.

Draine said:
This is so good. Please interfere at 28 and set up a match at 29.
But as you say, he's so much better in these than he is on the show or in the youtube stuff...

Your sig is amazing, yet again @[Draine] .

I thought I was the only one who wanted Miz to interfere lmao.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
LOLS i'm a Goldberg mark but even I admit he could only Spear someone it was all the build up the animal he portrayed and the walk to the ring with that epic tune.

As i say wrestling ability aint always the importance ur mic skills can carry u over and Miz is.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Your sig is amazing, yet again @[Draine] .

I thought I was the only one who wanted Miz to interfere lmao.

Hell no! I've been defending you for weeks on here! WWE needs a shocking moment in the worst way... When was the last one? Hell in a Cell (also involving Miz)?

Haha, I was looking for the one where Santino rushing into Team Johnny by himself like an idiot, or Titus O'Neil and Darren Young mocking the Uso dance.

Big Show deserves more credit than he gets around here, but he should be a main-event jobber. Smackdown's Mysterio, if you will. You go over Big Show to get to Orton or Sheamus, so they can bury you.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Draine said:
Hell no! I've been defending you for weeks on here! WWE needs a shocking moment in the worst way... When was the last one? Hell in a Cell (also involving Miz)?

So true which is why I was laughing at the build to HHH/Taker and them showing the epic Foley bumps. I mean yup they involved Taker but the shock factor was from the bumps not Taker.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Draine said:
Big Show deserves more credit than he gets around here, but he should be a main-event jobber. Smackdown's Mysterio, if you will. You go over Big Show to get to Orton or Sheamus, so they can bury you.

God no. God no!! He can't make anyone look good. Go over Big Show? You'll look bad. Somehow he'll make it so you look bad. he needs to reinvent the tag-team division or the mid-card, or just retire. He can not be anywhere near the future main eventers.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
God no. God no!! He can't make anyone look good. Go over Big Show? You'll look bad. Somehow he'll make it so you look bad. he needs to reinvent the tag-team division or the mid-card, or just retire. He can not be anywhere near the future main eventers.

Only thing he has rite now is the fans still love him and he seems a genuinely nice guy.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Only thing he has rite now is the fans still love him and he seems a genuinely nice guy.

I wouldn't say they really love him tbh, I've never heard him come out to anything but an average pop.