Missing In Action

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I guess so...I mean...look down the halls...there stuff everywhere of past and present..I mean...I still see people talk about stuff I did last year...or way earlier this year...but when they do talk about ya...it means your known for that...and not just known for your name...*you know who you are*

Hometown Kid

I guess so...I mean...look down the halls...there stuff everywhere of past and present..I mean...I still see people talk about stuff I did last year...or way earlier this year...but when they do talk about ya...it means your known for that...and not just known for your name...*you know who you are*

What in the hell are you talking about? Mike is a good guy he just is misguided sometimes...(Triple H!? :crazy: IMO) and after I stop calling myself Straight-Edge a Straight-Edge guy wins a world title...you can now refer to me as "The Gold Standard" :shifty: :p

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol...and I was not talking about Mike...

LadyHotrod

*tries to remember the "girls are bitches discussion"*

what? please explain...

He was saying ALL girls are bitches just because a few of them cheated on him.

I am stating that I alone am a bitch, not generalizing an entire gender.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
no no...I know it sounded that way but really I didn't mean that...cause on here you seem like one but off here your pretty nice...I mean you helped me with certain things and you told me that I should really go see The Dark Knight(the movie not the member lol)

But yeah....just to clear things up...I didn't mean all girls were bitches..cause most of my friends are girls...(real life friends) and there as sweet and nice as can be...

the dark knight

He was saying ALL girls are bitches just because a few of them cheated on him.

I am stating that I alone am a bitch, not generalizing an entire gender.
yea, you didnt explain how you're a bitch. what makes you think you are one? and if i remember correctly, you love your husband and will never cheat him. that alone clears whatever you do that'd make you a bitch lol.

LadyHotrod

yea, you didnt explain how you're a bitch. what makes you think you are one? and if i remember correctly, you love your husband and will never cheat him. that alone clears whatever you do that'd make you a bitch lol.

What does cheating have to do with it......that was Blaze's own words that girls were bitches because they cheat.

I'm pretty ignorant/blunt/straight to the point and that's considered a "bitch" by many.

lulllz.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
my words were girls that cheat are bitches...not all girls are...just gonna try and clear that up one last time lol.

the dark knight

What does cheating have to do with it......that was Blaze's own words that girls were bitches because they cheat.

I'm pretty ignorant/blunt/straight to the point and that's considered a "bitch" by many.

lulllz.
i dont care about blaze. to me, bitch= unfaithful little...bitch lol. if you're faithful, you're not a bitch.

and those "many" happen to be blueberries. 90% of the world is Blue.

in other news, the quarter pounder tastes so good. you'd eat shit and like it if you havent eaten a damn thing in days.