Missing In Action

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

WOW! What the fuck is this? What's with your bitterness? Did someone shit his diaper and mommy didn't change it yet?

Calm the fuck down. Making a thread for someone for when they come back is calling them out. Doing that and then saying you're joking is just fucking gay. It's VERY clear that you don't like him so it's a no brainer that this thread was made so he could start fighting with you. It's a bait thread.

Did someone drop you as a child?
Apparently.I never said I as joking about calling him out. I said the part about making him leave was a joke, but I did make this thread to call him out for when he gets back.
jesus hard to grasp eh?

LadyHotrod

I have a wickid sub to eat right now so I wont bother with your retardedness.

I will continue to LOL@you thinking that you'd own axis when he is a lot smarter than you and doesn't turn into a bitter smurf over nothing.

THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT!

MikeRaw

^Hold on, what?
Ok, when did I ever say Id own axis? I said this thread was here waiting for him to flame me, yes, but I never said I'd own him. There must be some crazy shit in that sub that's making you see things, cause I never once said that.

And I'm not bitter actually. Your the one with the chip on your shoulder, coming in here over absolutely nothing and takign what I said way to seriously.

But why wouldn't you reply oto that last one? Did you realise I was right? And that I never changed my story? And that it was the same all along, and that what I said was the part about makign him leave was a joke, and the part about calling him out was for real? Did you finally realsie that?
Choke on your sub and die.

LadyHotrod

Unfortunately for you, I ate my sub and LIVED!

Man, seriously, just shut the fuck up you fag. You don't call a person out to have them own YOU. The point of calling someone out is to burn their ass....unless you're a complete fucktard.
DIE PLZ.

Travis40

IT'S ON LIKE GOD DAMN HONKEY KONG ON A BLACK PRINCESS'S POONTANG!!!!

wow....

Qwake

Shmok' and a pancake! lmao, Austin Powers Goldmember :D

what was the argument about?

Travis40

I have no idea...I just know it's on like Donkey Kong on Madonna

KenFan4life

Reaction score
*reads page one;(which includes mikeraw/hotrod confrontation)*

KenFan: "whoa...chill you two....I think you just both proved to tha-groovey gangstas that the two of you both take the net-seriously ....so much so that you say NO I DONT!!! and all that such shit and stuff...ya-heard?!"

anyways...

I'm starting to think that MikeRaw needs to upgrade his flames above the whole "I wasn't serious, its only tha-computer!" style arguments aren't really cool...you gotta learn to rip into someone's Throat and TEAR IT THE FUCK OUT!!!

and ...i'm starting to think that ladyhotrod only acts like a bitch online , but is probably pussy in real life....

so that sums up tha-two nigg'as on page one...so "SHUT IT"...tehe....

yay!

i'm a flame-guy now.....I got them fuckers good...

now I've accomplished somethign in life!!!

ka-durrrh!!!

*jizzes on tha keyboard like a nigg'er nerd*

seX-Power

I have come to the conclusion that I am confused...

...LadyHotrod seems to be an expert in flaming psychology

-TJ-

Yer..........

I wonder........

Dam......

Hey KF4L that weirdo named Mr. Kennedy sucks.

Wait noo that's not it.

I'm lost.