Missing In Action

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

This post has been censored because it has turned LadyHotRod into a bitter bitch with no argument.

LadyHotrod

I was away for two days at one point. So what? People get busy. I am sure his absence has nothing to do with what you said.

MikeRaw

^I know that, obviously... I made this thread, so that when he returns, he will know where to find me.
Your the queen of pissing people off, Im surprised you of all people thought I was serious with this... Obviosuly an asshole like him has too much ego to leave over somethign someone says, I just wanted to make this so that when he gets back, h'll see a thread saying missing in action and know it's about him, and commence with the "lollllzzz, sorryz that i've gotzzz a lifez outside of the internettt" jokes.

LadyHotrod

^I know that, obviously... I made this thread, so that when he returns, he will know where to find me.
Your the queen of pissing people off, Im surprised you of all people thought I was serious with this... Obviosuly an asshole like him has too much ego to leave over somethign someone says, I just wanted to make this so that when he gets back, h'll see a thread saying missing in action and know it's about him, and commence with the "lollllzzz, sorryz that i've gotzzz a lifez outside of the internettt" jokes.

So just because I'm a bitch means I have to read a thread and think LOLZ HE WAS JOKING? Yeah, that makes a whole lotta sense.....

I'm pretty sure you were being serious because if he really wanted to "find you", he wouldn't have to go looking for you in a thread you made for him.

MikeRaw

So just because I'm a bitch means I have to read a thread and think LOLZ HE WAS JOKING? Yeah, that makes a whole lotta sense.....
Uh, maybe because, if you've seen my posts, you'd know im not stupid enough to make this thread seriously, and actualyl think I made someone leave the forum. Or you know, you could always, ask "are you serious" before you just assume, but again, I figured you would know that.

I'm pretty sure you were being serious because if he really wanted to "find you", he wouldn't have to go looking for you in a thread you made for him.

Obviously. And find you doesnt really need to be in quotations there, but anyways... I never said this was the only place he could find me, but this is the same as when you call someone out in one of your bitchflame threads. Doe sthat mean, that because you made a thread just about them that you thought that was the only place they could find you?
no.
I made this thread so that when Axis does eventually have time to come back on iwf, he will see one nice thread for him.

Bottom line, I was joking, your reading into it to much.

LadyHotrod

Keep telling youself that you were joking.

I noticed the slight irritation in your text for no reason.

MikeRaw

^IKeep telling yourself you noticed "slight irritation". But I think i would know how I typed. for the redorc though, here's some "slight irritation" of your own...

There is an intersection right outside my apartment and I swear, there is an accident every fucking week. It's not a huge intersection, either and it's not really a major street.

About 20 minutes ago, I'm sitting here and I hear this big knocking sound so I go to the window and one car is almost in the light pole and the other one is just past the middle of the road facing oncoming traffic.

I don't understand why people have trouble with this intersection. Wait your fucking turn to go and stop trying to beat the light you douchebags. Driving is not hard but your retardedness makes it seem that way.

Shitty drivers need to have their licence taken away for life. One day, someone is going to hit a person here just because they wanted to beat the fucking light.

Unless you were... Joking >_>

By the way, do you need to keep claiming to be a bitch?? it's almsot as bad as when Hometown Kid used to keep calling himself the "straightedge renegade"

LadyHotrod

I'm not a fag who calls out someone and then says "I'm just joking". My thread was an irritation against idiots who can't drive. Your irritation comes from you thinking you were awesome calling out axis and thinking that what you said to him made him leave the forum. Wow, he was gone for 3 WHOLE DAYS. He must never be coming back.[/sarcasm]

I AM a bitch. It's pretty clear. I don't think I'm cool, I'm just stating a fact.

MikeRaw

Welll TBH, I never thought of you as a bitch, cause really, you seemed like you were trying to be, but anyways, that's not the point.
I never "called him out" or it would've been in flamealation chamber.
Instead, I posted what I posted, because I felt like it, but if I actually thought I was the reason he hasnt been on, I would still be saying that now.

Oh well, whatever, I know I was joking, if you actually still think I was serious by that, that in itself is a joke.

LadyHotrod

It's dumb that you would call someone out and then be joking but whatever.

MikeRaw

^I didnt call him out THEN joke. I said the whole damn post was a joke, and if you couldnt tell that, well thats your problem. But I dont see how you couldnt considering...
1-Every two weeks, I stop posting on iwf for two days when I go away for the weekend.
2-Im not one of the random spammers here who would actually be dumbenough to think that I could make someone leave the forum.

BTW, off topic, but really, what's made you so pissed in this thread/ It's not liek it had anything to do with you, but suddenly m a fag, a blueberry, and dumb.

LadyHotrod

Holy shit, take a fucking chill pill. I wasn't even pissed in this thread.

You clearly said you made the thread for him when he gets back. Then you said you were joking. Way to contradict yourself.

MikeRaw

^How stupid are you? I never changed my story.
I said I made this thread for when he get's back, and I also said I was joking. I didnt say them as two seperate explanations, they are the same explanation.
I made the thread for when he get's back, and the part about making him leave was the joke.
Stop putting words in my mouth.

LadyHotrod

WOW! What the fuck is this? What's with your bitterness? Did someone shit his diaper and mommy didn't change it yet?

Calm the fuck down. Making a thread for someone for when they come back is calling them out. Doing that and then saying you're joking is just fucking gay. It's VERY clear that you don't like him so it's a no brainer that this thread was made so he could start fighting with you. It's a bait thread.