Missing California teen sends mom Facebook message to say she's safe but pregnant

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

lol Im shock at how many people have said cena. Most of His promo's ain't original and has been said a million times by past wrestlers... he doesn't sell great.. such as royal rumble 2007 match for one with his so called Abonrimal injury but was still able to pick up stiar and throw them with out tearing his so called injury.. but that for another story.

no Order
Edge
Mr kennedy
CM Punk (his promos are good.. his promo's in roh were great)
undertaker
MVP (he only impressed me with his feud with BENoit but thats only one wrestler he needs to do more work)
HBk
HHH

But hey i dont watch wrestling to see who's the best talker tho... I watch it to see that Greatest in ring wrestling Talent has to offer... Quite frankly wwe isn't up to par as of late.,.....

Wrestling Station

Famou$, read the title says WWE, so why you have chosen Christian?!

anyway, my list:
Vince McMahon
Triple H
HBK
Cena
Mr Kennedy
Edge
Orton

C4

1. Cena - The Guy really got some very good Skills
2. Edge - again he cuts good Promo's
3. Triple H, Shawn and Taker would be next.

Antony_nz

Reaction score
Yea i take back with Cena. I just have just edmired him for the passoin. Like when he was vsing Y2J he made it look like he was in so much pain in the the walls of Chris jericho.
By no means do i call him a good wrestler.

3lions

Reaction score
Undertaker? Charismatic? Hmm. I disagree. I don't see how saying 'Rest In Piece' shows charisma. But hey, that's just my opinion...

My top list includes:
Vince
Edge
Kennedy
Cena
MVP
HBK
Triple H
Orton

the dark knight

time to bring some heat.

lol Im shock at how many people have said cena. Most of His promo's ain't original and has been said a million times by past wrestlers... he doesn't sell great.. such as royal rumble 2007 match for one with his so called Abonrimal injury but was still able to pick up stiar and throw them with out tearing his so called injury.. but that for another story.

yea cena's promos are bullshit. kids can cut better. whats so hard in saying that im brave and im a hero? nothing. period
now lets forget about cena.

just one point, selling has nothing to do with charisma.
But hey i dont watch wrestling to see who's the best talker tho... I watch it to see that Greatest in ring wrestling Talent has to offer... Quite frankly wwe isn't up to par as of late.,.....
hmm....why dont we watch the olympics instead? because they dont cut promos? yes.

anyway, my list:
Vince McMahon
how did i forget about vince? thnx station.
Undertaker? Charismatic? Hmm. I disagree. I don't see how saying 'Rest In Piece' shows charisma. But hey, that's just my opinion...

wow! i have to agree with. i am an undertaker fan but i always agreed he is over-rated in the charisma thing. without those special effects he wouldnt have gained nothing. thats the main reason i liked the badass gimmick.

anyway, i thought the thread title said best charismatic wwe superstars TODAY. so does that mean we cant mention injured superstars? i mentioned triple h anyway.

here's my updated list :

1.Shawn Michaels ( he can damn well play with the fans )
2.Triple H ( same as hbk. can be funny all the time wether he is face or heel )
3.Edge ( knows how to get BOOOOed )
4. Kennedy ( not bad )
5. Kane ( book him right and see what he is going to do. also, check the crowd's reaction from smackdown whenever he shows up )

Slipknoted

Reaction score
Edge...probably the only wrestler at the moment who i actually listen to when they speak

CenaMark54

no Order
Edge
Mr kennedy
CM Punk (his promos are good.. his promo's in roh were great)
undertaker
MVP (he only impressed me with his feud with BENoit but thats only one wrestler he needs to do more work)
HBk
HHH

Promo originality and selling have absolutely nothing to do with charisma.

As far as the active wrestlers who have the ability to induce emotions in others(good or bad) or having magnetic personalities, I would have to say this is my list in order;

1. John Cena: You either love him or hate him, there's no inbetween. The mere mention of his name delivers a reaction from the crowd. He is a born leader. Contrary to popular beleif, he is still the best mic man in the WWE by far. His promo's aren't original because they aren't shoots, they are pre written by the creative team. Look at the way he delivers them, the tone of his voice, and his body language when delivering those promo's. Thats where charisma comes in to play.

2. Randy Orton: The guy just oozes cocky arrogance, yet is not completely hated for it. The way he carries himself demands attention.

3. HBK

4. Edge

5. MVP

ChiWa

Reaction score
1. John Cena: Bitch all you want, he can sell it on the mic

eggthief

Reaction score
Cena doesnt got any mic skills and absolutely no charisma he doesnt even got fans outside of the US if u dont count kids and weman who think that he is hot. He makes me yawn everytime he showes up.

Anyhow i think that Vince, hbk, hhh, orton, edge and kennedy have the most charisma.