Miro requests release

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Is that not approximately the same amount of hours the other company has? Is sdl going 3 hours forever or just the debut? I just always find it interesting the "too many ppl on the roster" only seems to be brought up when free agents leave wwe but never when they come in
I thought it was forever unless Misinterpreted what I read. I always feel that rosters get too bloated on any fed at times based upon who they sign. I have read it for WWE as well not just AEW and others, but I wouldn't be shocked if we had a bunch of releases at some point for WWE, which trims it down and it sucks for the wrestlers released but the grratbside is that there is more feds than ever that they can go to unlike 6 years ago.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
The free agent and bloated roster thing is only ever brought up for AEW Jeff ain;t wrong.

On MIRO, just let him go TK. Ever since his TNT run he has been nothing but trouble refusing to do jobs and basically sitting at home draining money. AEW are better off without him and I can see HHH being wary of hiring him cause of how MIRO acted in AEW.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Both sides have bloated rosters which is why you see main roster guys having to go to NXT to get TV time.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
they also have shareholders so they can't realistically pay everyone massive deals either

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Well with Smackdown going to 3 hours and raw being 3 hours on Netflix plus the 2 hours on NXT I would say it won't hurt that much and we will probably see some more releases coming sooner I would bet.
Smackdowns going three hours?!!!

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Miro is a good talent and in WWE they wouldn't take his antics like TK did and not say something to him. I think he will do some indie work show what he's made of and hopefully go back to WWE . Rusev Day was cool.at the time, he would be a real good heel for.Cody said it three times now.

Miro on his day is a really good worker and knows how to play the crowd if he does go back to WWE be no game over for his finisher though, which is a shame.