Miley Cyrus takes a hit off a BONG

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

This Guy is one Sad Guy

Today my TV bit the dust. Before my wife and I got married, probably shortly after we started dating so probably in 1996 or 97, my father-in-law (obviously he was not my father-in-law then) bought a new 60 inch Big Screen TV. Its a nice RCA TV. Now yeah its not Widescreen, or HDTV or anything fancy like that, but its a nice TV. Anywho, in 1999 my wife and I got married and with money always being tight we moved in with her parents. In 2003 or 04 (sad that I don't remember), my father-in-law passed away. Last year my wife took over the old entertainment room where he used to watch all his tv and what not. But she didn't watch tv much there so the TV was just collecting dust. One day my mother-in-law told me I might as well move it into my entertainment room and get some use out of it. So I did. Unfortunatly being 10 plus years old of a TV has caught up to it and sadly it is done. Its only been a few hours and I miss it already. Sadly I don't have the money to buy a new one either. So please contribute to the Buy This Guy a new bigger and better TV Fund.

For the record this story is true, but the TV fund donation thing was a joke. I'm just sad cause I was getting into this big tv thing :)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
What's the problem with it? It may be relatively easy to fix. I have had problems with tv's and since I'm a cheap ************ I will go out of my way to fix. Maybe I can help you out and tell you how to do it.

This Guy

I know squat about TV's. truth is, I'm not that eager to fix it anyways. The reason being that we will be moving in the next couple months, the TV wasn't coming with us anyways. Its too big, were still not sure how it got down here.

The Nicker

Reaction score
I didn't watch the video but holy shit, people are that into that boring ass girl taking a hit off of a bong? Like, really? That's pretty sad.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
It's all over the internet. :lmao

The Nicker

Reaction score
Well, I watched it finally, and I don't even know why.

However, they did have good music playing in the background! :) Bush owns.

and no, I am not talking about her's just because she's 18.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Going from Disney girl to I'm bad transformation damn near complete I see.