Miley Cyrus has never heard a Jay-Z song

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

No, I'm not. All "pop" means is popular music. Jay Z is pretty fucking popular by my estimation...which makes him pop.
Just like popular rock bands are dubbed "pop"-rock.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
So how do you explain her saying Jay Z is pop, and how she doesn't listen to it. And yet she turns around and blatantly says she'd love to do a Britney Spears cover? Who's style of music has been labled as POP since day one? You can't even classify Spears as anything but Pop. Sooo, yeah. She's not confused. Just an idiot.

noumenon

Well I didn't watch the video TBH, cause I could give two shits about Miley Cirus. I'm sure she's an idiot, I'm not debating that at all, lol. I'm just saying... to say Jay Z is "pop" isn't really that much of a stretch. He's certainly not gangta rap.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
She's never listened to pop music? I guess she's never heard her own shit then.

I could so picture this.

(Miley in the car with Billy Ray, then they turn on the radio & Party in the USA plays.)

Miley: WTF is that? Oh god, change it dad.

Billy: Miles, thats.... Ugh forget it...

:roflmao:

noumenon

I don't think so. Seeing as they made a molestation joke about her dad..lol

Qwake

"I don't listen to pop music" Yet she tours with Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift and buck tooth Demi Lovato?

Owned Hometown Kid! :laugh:

Fuck you all, Miley owns, look at how many replies her thread has gotten!

noumenon

^I think it was more to see a demonstration of her stupidity than to bask in her "ownage"...lol. Sorry, 16 year old girl pop/TV stars aren't my idea of a good time.

Reaction score
Oh Jay Z's that overrated guy who makes up words and calls himself the greatest rapper of all time right?

He has burnt pork rinds for lips, and he's a clown. His music is irrelevant.That is all.

Hometown Kid

I don't care at all about Hannah Montana or Jay-Z, but anyone who disses Demi can fuck off royally, tbh. Especially Lennie. Otherwise, why does anyone care what she thinks about an overhyped "rapper" (if you can call him that >_>)?