Miley Cyrus has never heard a Jay-Z song

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
to say Jay Z is "pop" isn't really that much of a stretch.

Agreed. He's the most recognized name in hip hop, aside from TuPac and he's still making hits. And his music is pretty much worldwide, for Miley to say she doesn't listen him, I'm fine with that but saying that you don't listen to the genre of music you make you're money in, is down right dumb.

That's like Mark Sanchez routing for the Patriots.

Oh Jay Z's that overrated guy who makes up words and calls himself the greatest rapper of all time right?

That's Lil Wayne.

P.S. Demi looks like she used to teeth on the furniture until she was 12.

Airfixx

@ TWO SCOOPS: No, Jay-Z IS pop.

He's into selling records, not making music.

Agreed. He's the most recognized name in hip hop, aside from TuPac and he's still making hits. And his music is pretty much worldwide, for Miley to say she doesn't listen him, I'm fine with that but saying that you don't listen to the genre of music you make you're money in, is down right dumb.

Jay-Z hasn't made a HipHop record since he last did a track with DJ Premier(*).... Crossover-aimed-pop-rap-a-plenty but no HipHop!

(*The day you kick your DJ out of the studio and proceed to just bid for the 'hottest' beats from production-line producers***; whether it be Dre or Timbaland or whoever is the current 'hot' guy, you cease to be hiphop and are simply Rap. ***I know all these guys from Jay-Z to Emininem and so on CLAIM to produce their own beats, but time and time again this proves to be bullshit!)

...I genuinely like the way you inadvertantly group Jay-Z & Cyrus together as making the same genre of music though, cos quite frankly there's fuck all seperating them musically apart from Jay-Z having a 'potty mouth'.

MizMasta3000

I don't care at all about Hannah Montana or Jay-Z, but anyone who disses Demi can fuck off royally, tbh. Especially Lennie. Otherwise, why does anyone care what she thinks about an overhyped "rapper" (if you can call him that >_>)?

True that shit Demi is the awesome. Miley's no singing ass cant hold a candle to her. my baby Demi can blow and shes hotter than Miley

*Waiting to see how many ppl are going to jump on me for that one^

That's Lil Wayne.

:rofl: