Milenko vs. The Reaper vs. Roger Ruiz for the Rampage Title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Maybe 20 years ago in 1987. Today, that's a disaster. I mean like Shockmaster or Yeti type of embarassment.

I suppose a way to salvage a potential train wreck is to make it a gimmick match every step of the way. Khali hasn't been in a watchable match yet!

Soulpower

Except for one thing.... Khali>>>>Hogan and Andre. Khali has The BRAIN CHOP! That alone makes him great.

To be honest, this looks like a way to make Cena look good in the ring by comparison. For the first time in forever Cena will be the most "talented" guy in a feud.

Great One

Funny thing is Khali will be getting all the chants for dominating Cena. And I'm waiting to see how HBK will magically disappear from this feud. The only way I can see this happening is if HHH was to come back or he could get involved in Carlito/Flair maybe...

Soulpower

^^^ Maybe HBK and Edge will feud with each other while Orton goes back to jobbing as part of his punishment.

Great One

^^^Edge has been said to take time off after his feud with Orton for his surgery, plus they've feuded like 3 different times...

xtremebadass

...no....just no. Khali, come on, how can they put him in the title hunt, possibly thinking about handing him the belt before Orton, Edge, or HBK? It looks like a cool match only to see Cena FU him, but other than that this sucks. I am only thankful for Gangsta Vinnie and no more Lashley, without that I would really be pissed right now.

phantomgerald

that is the worst possible match-up in wwe right now. i don't mind cena losing his title to anyone, except khali

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah gotta agree, Im not to keen on seeing Cena-Khali, other than the F-U but we've already seen him F-U Big show so not much of a difference. On another note I thought that it was the weakest thing ever having Cena counter the head slap thing Khali does that is so "deadly". Taker and Kane couldnt even counter that thing.

3lions

Reaction score
It is interesting to see Khali being inserted into the title picture this soon. I was expecting that move to be made after Judgment Day, myself. As I have mentioned in another thread, I wonder where this leaves HBK? Forget the talk about a HHH return, that is out of the question. It is possible that HBK could have a mini-feud with Vince, where he uses Umaga as his 'tool' for fighting him ...

Back to topic though, I don't mind this feud taking place, just as long as it doesn't last long. It's not like Khali can cut a promo, so it will be down to Cena to make the feud decent. But yeh, like I said, the timing of this feud is random, imo.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
lol cena will make khali tap with the stfu or have the 3 count after an fu and i will stop watching wwe for a year..

Reaction score
Cena , please just F-U the godamn crappy giant.Khali cant wrestle like Andre The Giant Could , so i doubt this will last long.I can see some kind off gimmick match between Cena and Khali at Judgment Day.

Wrestling Station

I think what they are trying to do is to reduce the Booing to Cena, by making him the weaker side. As he is facing a monster. I think this is the main reason imo.

kane6640

Reaction score
I dont think khali will be champion.he does not have the talent or charisma to pull it off.andre had charisma.i think were going have another horrible khali fued why he cant wrestle all he can do is chop he needs to be fighting guys like kane or taker.when u wrestle some one small like cena ur going have to do wrestling moves at some point and thats where khali fails

the dark knight

i cant fuckin believe it . WWE has done it :S i never thought that i was going to say that but GO CENA . fantastic unexpected move from the wwe to make me and other cena haters stop bashing him for a while . but after khali gets his ass kicked and get fired , the FU cena will be back :D