Milenko vs. The Reaper vs. Roger Ruiz for the Rampage Title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

newcreature

Reaction score
This entire feud is just a way to get fans back on cena's side. Cena will probably beat him with the F-U. I have to admit it is impressive to see him lift Khali like that. He may not be a good wrestler, but he's a strong bastard.

Reaction score
^^^Right! The last time the fans loved Cena was the Umaga feud. Anyone who's remotely popular will always overshadow him. I fear the quality of the matches.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Hmm Triple H out, Edge leaving, Orton Probally Jobbing as Punishement, HBK??, Main Event Cena and Khali (only wanna see Khali get FU'ed) Raw isn't looking good.
ECW IMO is currently the best brand with teh best angles and feuds.

3lions

Reaction score
He is right. The current storyline(s) in ECW are the best WWE has to offer. What other good storylines are there? I love the New Breed/Punk storyline. It is a solid stoyrline which has helped establish five guys as legitimate midcarders and also helped two of those shine, showing their potential for the future (Punk/Burke). The other storyline with Vince disrepsecting the legacy of ECW is also very good.

What else are Raw/SD! doing to rival these storylines?

the Reaper

Reaction score
OOC: good luck to Milenko and 6time

The camera shows a packed arena for a WKF houseshow and the crowd is packed and waiting for the show to begin when all of a sudden the lights go out for a few seconds and the dark side hits the sound system and the arena turns dark blue and the Reaper steps out on the stage with a black steel golf club in his right hand to a huge ammount of boos but he is not scheduled to compete so he is wearing his usual clothes he wears when he is not in the ring. He looks around with a twisted smile on his face and raises the gold club in the air with his right hand and holds it up and walks to the ring as the fans continue to boo him. When he gets to the ring he puts his arm down and slides under the bottom rope and quickly gets to his feet and raises it in the air again to even louder boos then he asks Justin Roberts for a mic and Justin Roberts hands him 1 and the Reaper is still holding the golf club in his right hand while holding the mic in his left hand. The fans continue to boo him loudly and start a ''you sold out'' chant and some fans even throw trash at him but he just looks around with a twisted smile on his face before speaking.

the Reaper: Now before I say anything. incase anyone missed Carnage this passed week, I want everyone to take a look at the screen.

The camera switches over to the screen which begins to show footage from Friday Night Carnage.

The Dark Side hits the PA, and nobody recognizes it. Reaper's face shows on the video, but nobody comes out. Eventually, Justin chimes in.

Justin Cash: Ladies and gentlemen, the general manager of Carnage has informed me that because Reaper has not appeared yet, this match will become a handicap match.

Milenko gets a look of frustration, but soon realizes he has to depend on nobody, and grins ominously. Undead plays on the PA now, and Roger Ruiz begins to come to the ring. He is met with a mixed reaction, mostly cheers. He comes out with his Rampage Title, which Milenko's eyes can't leave for even a second. Roger now waits for his partner outside of the ring. Duel begins to run through the speakers, but Xavier is nowhere to be seen. The music stops and restarts, but nobody comes out. Justin again is left with an announcement.

Justin Cash: As Curtis Ange has again informed me, Donovan could not get to the ring in time, so this match is now a one on one match.

Both men get looks on their faces, Roger one of dismay, and Milenko a sadistic joy. Suddenly, Duel plays again, and the lights go out. They stay out for an abnormally long time, and suddenly, they return. Ruiz and Milenko are both knocked out in the ring, and Reaper is standing at the top of the stage, bat in hand.

The camera switches back to the Reaper, and the fans are once again booing him but he just ignores them and begins speaking again.

the Reaper: Now I am sure most of you are dying to know exactly why I no showed the tag team match, and why I attacked Milenko, the man that was supposed to be my partner, and ''the WKF rampage champion'' Roger Ruiz with that baseball bat

The crowd boos the Reaper again.

the Reaper; Which brings me to this *the Reaper raises his golf club and continues to speak* I have decided to get rid of the bat and get a new friend. A black still golf club.

The fans start a ''you're a blueberry chant and keep it goin for a minute and the Reaper gets a pissed look on his face and begins to scream at the fans.

the Reaper: SHUT UP!!! YOU'RE THE ONES WHO ARE Blue!!! YOU BOO PEOPLE LIKE ME AND SYN FOR WEARING FACEPAINT!!! AND YOU CHEER SOMEONE LIKE ROGER RUIZ WHO ABUSES WOMAN BY DOING THINGS LIKE MAKIN THEM SLEEP IN DOG HOUSES!!!.

The fans boo loudly and the Reaper loses the pissed look on his face and laughs twistedly before continuing to speak.

the Reaper: But I'll get to Ruiz later, right now there is a little more I want to say about the Great Milenko. Him and Lilith are probably wondering how there prediction failed them. Well, if you ever played pokemon you would know that psychic is weak against darkness.

Some fans laugh at Reaper's joke and some boo him.

the Reaper: Well, I would stay and talk to you people more but I would just be wasting my time because I dont think you people understand a word I tell you. So I'm just going to go backstage now, but first I just want you all to try to remember that just because seasons dont fear the Reaper, dont mean you shouldnt!.

The fans boo loudly as the Reaper drops the mic and makes his way to the backstage area with his golf club in his right hand. Once he gets backstage he is confronted by Ricky Ranson.

Ricky Ranson: Reaps! I was wondering if I could have a interview with you?

The Reaper takes a deep breath before answering Ricky's question.

the Reaper: Sure Rick. Lets just hurry the hell up and get it over with.

Ricky Ranson: Reaper. at Full Throttle you are going to be in a triple threat match for the WKF rampage championship and your opponents are the Great Milenko and ''the WKF rampage champion'' Roger Ruiz. What are your current thaughts on your opponents and going into this match?

the Reaper: Well Rick, first off lets talk about the Great Milenko, although I didnt compete in that tag team match and I attacked him and Ruiz with that baseball bat, I still stand by with what I said before. The Great Milenko would make a good member of the disciples. But thats the thing Rick. The Great Milenko's not a disciple, Therefor he is not a friend of mine. And that means that I had no reason to compete in that tag team match. There is only one thing I want right now and that is to win the WKF rampage championship. There is only one man in WKF that is more twisted then me and his name is Syn. The Great Milenko is a twisted man but he is not as twisted as me and Syn. He's not even on the same level as me and Syn. The Great Milenko says that the rampage title is his. *looks into the camera* Well Milenko. How come its screaming for me to win it? But I'm going to be honest Milenko, I would rather see you as the rampage champion then Roger Ruiz. *looks away from the camera* Which bring me to Ruiz. Roger Ruiz is a discrase to the rampage championship. He shouldnt even be aloud to compete for the rampage championship. He's not even extream. Roger Ruiz as the rampage champion is a fucking joke. Alexi Arilenko would have been a better champion then Ruiz. Hell! *points at Ranson* This loser here would be a better champion then Ruiz. But it dont matter because after Full Throttle Ruiz wont be rampage champion anymore. I will. and if you excuse me Rick. i need to go talk to someone.

The Reaper walks away from Ranson and makes his way to the disciples locker room, once he gets in there it is barely lit like always and it seems like noone is in there so the Reaper steps in the room and looks around when he hears a voice from behind.

???: Hello Ryan. Going out?

The Reaper turned around to see who was talking to him. It was Syn.

the Reaper: Oh. Hey Master. You said you wanted to speak with me after I finished speaking to my witnesses.

Syn: Ah, yes. I did, didnt I?

Syn places a hand behind his back, then brings it back out, revealing two video tapes.

Syn: I want you to, uh, deliver these while you're out. One to the production truck *gives a evil smile* and one to the locker room of our dear friend, Charlie White.

The Reaper takes the video tapes and looks at them with a twisted smile then looks up at Syn before speaking.

the Reaper: Are these the projects you were telling me about?

Syn: *clicks his tongue with his teeth* Yes. Yes they are.

the Reaper: *twisted laugh* Awesome. I will deliver them right now.

The Reaper puts the video tapes in his biker vest and walks over to the door but stops before leaving the room.

the Reaper: By the way. Good luck in your match against Charlie White, Master. I'm sure you will leave Full Throttle with the championship still around your waist.

Syn just gives a cruel smile and turns away to walk off and the Reaper gives a twisted chuckle and leaves the room and makes his way ro Charlie White's locker room. When he gets there he just walks in and Charlie White is not in there because he is having a match at the moment. In the middle of the room there is a chair. The Reaper walks over to the chair and pulls one of the video tapes out from his biker vest and lays it on the chair and leaves the room and makes his way to the parking lot. When he gets there he looks around and it is full of different kinds of cars and trucks. He finally spots the WKF production truck. Its a big black truck with ''WKF'' on the side of it written in red. The Reaper walks up to it and knocks on the door.

Production Worker: Who the fuck is it!?

A really skinny guy wearing glasses, a black WKF shirt and blue jeans answers the door and is startled when he see's that it was the Reaper who was knocking on the door.

Production Worker: Reaps! *nervouse laugh* How can I help you Buddy?

The Reaper pulls a video tape out of his biker vest and hands it to the production worker.

the Reaper: I was told to deliver this video tape to you.

The production worker takes the video tape and looks at it with a confused look then looks back up at the Reaper.

Production Worker: Umm. Thanks.

The production worker goes back into the truck and shuts the door and the Reaper walks through the parking lot. as he is walking through the parking lot he notices Roger Ruiz's thousand dollar golden bentley and laughs twistedly. He then walks over to it and busts the windows out with his steel black golf club. Then he puts his golf club down and reaches into a biker vest and pulls out a screw driver and walks around Ruiz's car and scratches it with the screw driver. He then gets a pissed off look on his face as if he is not finished yet but he dont know what else to do. He looks around and notices there is a red jug of gasoline in the back of a black pickup truck next to Ruiz's car. A twisted smile crosses his face and he grabs the jug of gasoline and opens it and pours gasoline all over Ruiz's thousand dollar bentley and then looks into the camera.

the Reaper: Roger Ruiz. At Full Throttle. Your reign as WKF rampage champion will go up in smoke. Just like your car is about to go up in smoke. And I want you and the Great Milenko to keep one thing in mind. Just because seasons dont fear the Reaper, dont mean you shouldnt!.

The Reaper then reaches into his biker vest and pulls out some matches and lits a match and throws it onto Ruiz's car and laughs twistedly as the car catches on fire and burns. Then the Reaper picks up his golf club and walks away as the camera fades to black.

6timehitta

Reaction score
The scene is painted with the clouds just covering the setting sun and the Rampage Title around his waist with each Hollywood Sister on each arm. They each smirk as they are equally pleased in there best "going out" clothes. Roger is in a custom Armani suit and in his best Alligator shoes.

Roger Ruiz: Ladies, GOD DAYUM!!!!! You two are SOOOO Fine. I am the luckiest S.O.B on the earth.

He kisses each of them on the cheek and proceeds to pull his Bentley keys out of his pocket.

WHAT THE FUCK??!?!?!!!????!!!?

He sees a scorching pile of metal and ash and is furious.

WHO THE FUCK DID THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

He is distraught and drops the key and falls to his knees sobbing a bit.

Ashley Hollywood: No baby, don't be upset, don't worry we will get you another one. We can have these flew in by morning.

Brittany Hollywood: Yea, my love, don't you worry your sexy little head. Me and my sis will fix it for you.

NO, YOU DUMB WHORES DON'T GET IT DON'T YOU!!!!! FIRST MY DOG AND NOW MY CAR!!!!!!!! THESE CLOWN FUCKS HAVE TO BE STOPPED!!!!!! THEY WON'T LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE AND I'M SICK OF IT, THEY CROSSED ME FOR THE LAST TIME, I CAN GET ANOTHER DOG, EVEN ANOTHER BENTLEY BUT NO THEY WILL KEEP FUCKING WITH ME!!!!!

I'm sorry baby, is there anything we can do? I mean anything, you know we will do anything.

THS wink at him and he looks like he's calmed down, but then he snaps again!

NO, GET THE FUCK WAY FROM ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!

The girls run away and into the house again crying the whole time.

REAPER, I KNOW IT WAS YOU, YOUR A SICK MOTHERFUCKER, YOU KNOW THAT!!!! YOUR FUCK BUDDY JC EPICK KILLED JB AND NOW MY CAR!!!!!!! ALRIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS IT'S TIME TO TAKE SOMETHINGS OF YOURS!!!!!!!! LIKE YOUR HEALTH, YOUR DIGNITY, YOUR WELL BEING, YOUR LIVES!!!!!!! YOU CREEPY FUCKS HAVE FINALLY DRIVEN ME TO THE END!!!!!

He looks lost and angry, he gets up off his knees and walks back into the house and sees the girls again.

Babe, I'm sorry. Did you want me to call Selena and JB and call off the plans?

Yea my love, I have her on speed dial anyways, this is tragic. Like somebody died, or something, or some kind of something?

Brittany shut the hell up, your making me dumber with each word of pig slop that spews out of your mouth. Ashley, call the Ruiz Rocket, I'm not losing this time away from my bro Bieber and his babe. let's see what they got to say about this. Maybe they can help, I'm sure they've had some demonic fans or some shit like that. That's what those clown fucks are, they are fans and are just upset that I am not paying any attention to them.

Ashley gets on the phone and calls the security at the gate and about 10 mins later the sound of a helicopter starts to reverborate. Roger and the girls board the helicopter, and give the signal to the pilot.

My Baby Dolls, come here. You know I'll protect you from the demon clown wannabe right?

Of course darling, but what about this Milenko man??? He literally thinks he is a clown. And BABE I HATE CLOWNS!

Ah, yes, Milenko, well see as he didn't want to fight me in the tag team match a few weeks ago, and how his new butt buddy Reaper "miraculously" showed up and laid both of us out I am not afraid of that guy. I mean come on, he's a joke. Shit baby girl, I wonder if he even takes himself seriously?

The helicopter has almost reached it's destination and the pilot is landing. Roger feels alot better now that he's among classy people. He and his women leave the pilot and tell him they'll be catching a ride back with Bieber.

Now, ladies lets go eat and talk with Biebs.

No problem baby, your so smart, you always got an answer to everything.

Your damn right I do.

They walk in this beautiful 5 star restaurant and are greeted by seeing Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez and are sitted to a table.

Biebs, Bro how you been?

Justin Bieber: Fine Rog, just fine. I see you have been doing great.

As JB says this he looks at the Rampage Title and signals Selena to look at it.

Selena Gomez: Wow Roger, looks like you are champ huh? I'm impressed sir. What's wrong though? You seem bothered.

I am Selena, biggest match of my career is coming up. And they are good at playing mind games.

ROGER FUCKING RUIZ IS SCARED OF NO MAN!!!!!!

I kno Biebs. But this clown Reaper, I mean, he's like some other guys bitch and is ok with that. The Great Milenko is LITERALLY a clown and is just a hardcore dude. Never had this kind of match JB, kind of nervous.

Don't worry Double R, You Are The Fucking Man! Don't let some patsy and a clown get that title off your waist.

I feel ya JB, Your right I am the Fucking Man! And Reaper, Milenko, JC, even you Syn, since your running this bad bitch, Don't think I'm afriad of you clown fucks anymore. Do your demon rituals, do your drinking of blood, hell have a devil orgy for all I care, but remember ONE THING, The Resistance, Roger Ruiz and NOW even Justin Fucking Bieber will come at you, to have a counter for eveything you guys are doing. So I can't wait for my match!!!!!!! You guys better bring your A Game because I know I will.

The camera backs away slowly and fades showing the seriousness of the words Roger Ruiz just said by looking at his face