Mike, what the fuck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
As much as I hate to say it, Lady Hotrod does have a point in her initial arguments. Xtremebadass, from Mike's own admission, was most demoted because the majority of the forum found him as unpopular and didn't respect his position or authority as Admin. I'm still giving Constantine a chance, but it's looking like already that the mere fact that Constantine is so new and has done so little for the forum thus far that he doesn't have the respect or the reputation NEEDED for the members of this forum to respect his authority.

Like I said, I hope it still works out. Because God knows we need a stable staff more than another demotion. But this might just come down to the fact that Constantine hasn't earned his stripes, and his newness will be his worst enemy in terms of people being able to respect his decisions.

Axis

Reaction score
I've seen no posts from him that would deem his opinions void. Unless he got a name change and was once somebody else.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Xtremebadass, from Mike's own admission, was most demoted because the majority of the forum found him as unpopular and didn't respect his position or authority as Admin.

This quote basically sums up just how distorted the staff is on this forum. Popularity amongst a "select few" judges whether you are "worthy" to hold a staff position whether you actually do the proper staff job or not. You can do your job, but if that same "select few" don't like you, or as you say choose not to respect you, basically you're blacklisted, which is the boat I am in. IWF has been a giant popularity contest for years now, it is just now I have finally realized it and now I just accept the way it is.

Kizza

Reaction score
This quote basically sums up just how distorted the staff is on this forum. Popularity amongst a "select few" judges whether you are "worthy" to hold a staff position whether you actually do the proper staff job or not. You can do your job, but if that same "select few" don't like you, or as you say choose not to respect you, basically you're blacklisted, which is the boat I am in. IWF has been a giant popularity contest for years now, it is just now I have finally realized it and now I just accept the way it is.

Popularity discussion is bullshit. Personally, I'm one of the better known posters on here, and I've never been mod. So wrong.

Axis

Reaction score
And I'm the best poster in IWF history, and I've never been mod, so clearly quality has little to do with staff selection either.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I just keep wondering to myself "Why doesn't Chaos come back and answer any of his critics who continually make valid and alarming points?".

Axis

Reaction score
Not for realsies. I just got the tag for teh lulz :(

Quintastic One

Reaction score
If I wasn't voted in by popularity vote, I wouldn't of even seen the light of day in the staff room. I'm pretty sure of that. Take that for what it's worth, I don't consider popularity a bad thing or a good thing. It's a method for choosing staff where you'll get members in the staff board that are supported by the regular members of the board. It's flawed, but it's not a cardinal sin either.