Mike, what the fuck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I'm not going to leave the forum just because some ugly idiot comes along and thinks he is taking over.

You're exactly like McFly by replying 180000 times, asswipe.

Fail, you clearly don't know me. Kill yourself, wigger.

Axis

Reaction score
I'm on a mac, so mine isn't even an X. Plus it's in the left-hand corner.

And PLEASE spare us the "my way or the highway" bullshit. We went through this a few months ago. Chaos did it a few months ago, it failed, he learned from his mistake, and has not done it since.

Axis

Reaction score
Let's not play coy. A reiteration is blatantly an endorsement in this case.

...god...

Reaction score
If you say so. The point stands, He gave it.

Am I not allowed to agree with him? Against your rules?
Sounds like you're admitting you can't think for yourself. Isn't this the reason XBA and Wordlife were demoted? Because they couldn't offer a differing opinion, which is what Mike stated he needed at the time. Someone who won't blindly agree with him and follow his rules but instead, offer a unique and dissenting opinion when necessary. Not like I care either way, but this is just seeming mighty contradictory.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
The X is white and the rectangle it is in is red, you dumb fucking cunt (directed at the worthless wigger).

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
We'll right back with the Young and the Restless after a word from our sponsors Suzuki's conveinent store. Where the customer is always right:

[yt]YoQrbdLM6s8[/yt]

Axis

Reaction score
If you say so. The point stands, He gave it.

Am I not allowed to agree with him? Against your rules?
You absolutely are. However, that goes back to my previous point that the "my way or the highway" bullshit was attempted a few months ago, and it didn't fly by anybody. Trying it again is bound fail.

I'm not sure if you were around at the time, so I'll fill in on what happened during the last (or maybe it was two ago? three ago? idk, it was a couple months ago) staff change. Xtremebadass, WORDLIFE~, and noumenon were all promoted. There was, of course, a backlash; there always is. XBA and WORDLIFE~ insisted on "shooting down," getting involved in all the arguments. Some of their arguments were sound; many were not. The validity of their arguments were irrelevant; the fact that they were engaging in such verbal brawls showed that they were not ready for any sort of leadership role. They wanted to be fighters, but they came off as being no better than the critics. They were petty, and today, they're no longer in leading roles. On the other hand, noumenon stayed above the fray. When people threw unwarranted attacks his way, he ignored them. The idea of "if you don't like it, leave it" is inherently implied. There was no need for him to state it, and there is no need for you to state it (or reiterate it, or agree with it, or whatever). Noumenon is still an admin, and a well-respected one at that.

This is how IWF works. People are promoted, and the masses usually shit on those promotions. If you're being promoted, either ignore the criticism and be successful, or stoop to the level of your critics, get your hands dirty, and come out looking just as immature.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I did find it rather hilarious that a guy who has been here for a week was telling me to leave.

Who the fuck do some people think they are? Fuck you.

Kizza

Reaction score
-Constantine has pissed me of. De-smodding is now a must.

Some 200 word smurf telling other people to leave. My way or the highway? How about you go suck a cock?