Mike Chaos is a horrible administrator.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Part of the problem is the staff does things without really explaining them and when people ask they get defensive and tell people to fuck off or that they know what's best.

kingaviles

Reaction score
Who's Mike Chaos? Sorry, I'm not real active outside of "The Real You" thread (making fun of Famou$187) and the e-fed. I guess I'll just continue to read and see what happens...lol

Markz

Reaction score
Why are you moaning about Mike Chaos, fact is that when he was more part-time and wasn't doing much the forum was ruined, a reason i lost the willingness to post. Now he's back and i see an appeal, and since your still here posting you must see an appeal too.

Beer

Why are you moaning about Mike Chaos, fact is that when he was more part-time and wasn't doing much the forum was ruined, a reason i lost the willingness to post. Now he's back and i see an appeal, and since your still here posting you must see an appeal too.

Why are you moaning about Mike Chaos, fact is that when he was more part-time and wasn't doing much the forum was ruined

no fiction.

a reason i lost the willingness to post

nobody cares.

Now he's back and i see an appeal, and since your still here posting you must see an appeal too.

the appeal is to troll smurfs like you.

Markz

Reaction score
Why are you moaning about Mike Chaos, fact is that when he was more part-time and wasn't doing much the forum was ruined

no fiction.

a reason i lost the willingness to post

nobody cares.

Now he's back and i see an appeal, and since your still here posting you must see an appeal too.

the appeal is to troll smurfs like you.

Great arguments, stuck for words?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
ohlpfo.jpg