Mike Chaos is a horrible administrator.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I suggest he is de-adminned. And before someone jumps in and cries, this is well within the rules of the section, as given by it's description on the main page:

Feel free to discuss the site and give us your feedback and suggestions here.

This is my feedback and I've made a suggestion.

Discuss.

Beer

I think THE is correct. Mike Chaos should get his legs and arms amputated and then sewed on backwards.

Famou$ 187

If you really didn't like what he is doing or how the forum is ran you would have left by now inside of crying.

TeaDkay

Reaction score
okay, before i share my own view on this...

for those who say mike chaos is a bad admin, can you elaborate? what exactly did he do wrong?

xtremebadass

Ever since Mike Chaos stepped back on this forum he has made decisions that benefited the forum. Every change he has made is a change to try and make the forum better.

Nation

okay, before i share my own view on this...

for those who say mike chaos is a bad admin, can you elaborate? what exactly did he do wrong?

Yes there is a big difference between criticism and bitching. Right now you guys are bitching by providing no reasons as to why he is exactly so horrible. I suggest we have an "Official bitch about the IWF staff thread" because all these threads are getting annoying. I have zero problems with most of you guys but seriously like explain what is so wrong instead of bitching.

Klide

I honestly think that Mike Chaos is trying his best to improve the forum to its best. So for some of you who disagree you can either- A. Leave and stop B!tching about it. or B. Take it some time.

Axis

I don't think anybody is claiming that Michael Chaos is trying to ruin the forum. The argument is that he is ruining the forum; his intentions are irrelevant. I am not saying I am agreeing with this sentiment, I am just shooting down the Blue counter-arguments that keep popping up.