Mike Chaos gone too far~!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

You guys have beef with us for NO apparent reason. You think YOU'RE the fucking heel saviors of a forum? Get a fucking life, your a fucking emo pussy!

You guys complain and complain and complain when shit gets done, ass kissing the fucking corporate bastards who feel that the wrong is always the right.

Moonlight Drive is an ass kisser and a little hypocrite yourself to be honest. You used to say "oh Wordlife, your so right, or your so cool or w/e" then you quickly jump on the bandwagon of EVERYONE else and say "oh man he's a dick and blah blah"

I don't get you people

Technically, you're against an Aussie so you're the heel. :p

Also, shut the fuck up LKP. You dumb smurf.

noumenon

Ey, what's all this talk about Mods having to kiss ass to get their position? I've kissed no one's ass. MS promoted me out of the kindness of his pants..er...heart. :D

monkeystyle

Reaction score
ohlpfo.jpg