Mike Chaos gone too far~!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

you know what Beer, I'm not even gonna play this game, so just fuck the fuck off

xtremebadass

Let me be the first to say, Moonlight Drive, you're an idiot. Beer you are not far behind.

Wordlife

You guys have beef with us for NO apparent reason. You think YOU'RE the fucking heel saviors of a forum? Get a fucking life, your a fucking emo pussy!

You guys complain and complain and complain when shit gets done, ass kissing the fucking corporate bastards who feel that the wrong is always the right.

Moonlight Drive is an ass kisser and a little hypocrite yourself to be honest. You used to say "oh Wordlife, your so right, or your so cool or w/e" then you quickly jump on the bandwagon of EVERYONE else and say "oh man he's a dick and blah blah"

I don't get you people

LKP

I think that beer and MLD being this way only makes things worse to be honest. And do not go hating me guys for agreeing with xba and wordlife. i have an opinion and its the same as theirs so call me a dick rider all you like i know this forum is going to be better for the fact they are in charge.

Wordlife

Don't get me wrong, I like Moonlight Drive, a lot, he's a great member, and poster

And even Beer too, we may had/have our differences, but they are both funny and quality posters

But to stab someone and take shots at them because they wanna revolt and be ass kissing queers, so be it

This Guy

^^to be fair both statements can be true....

I mean just cause he thinks your an ass kisser doesn't mean he may not like you.

Wordlife

HEY HEY HEY! You can ASK MC yourself.... ahhhh whatever I don't care anymore

Kizza

Haha.

I really couldn't care less who's mod/smod/admin and how much dick they can fit in their mouth. I'm just enjoying the free troll pass ;D

This Guy

^^Nope I checked, his username never was Dead C. Benoit or CenaHardy