Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Btw I think the point that "CP usually has such a good grasp of my alignment" is pretty hollow if you consider how much he's drawn scum lately and only read me town because he knew I was, and that giving me town reads to try and pocket me was his usual shtick.

It's possible I'm just putting the scum motivation behind his posts even if they are not really there. I'd trust you know him better than I do. Likely wouldn't go for him first on Day 2 at any rate

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's possible I'm just putting the scum motivation behind his posts even if they are not really there. I'd trust you know him better than I do. Likely wouldn't go for him first on Day 2 at any rate
who do you want to go at day 2 to start?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I really don't like that N0M responded to someone during night going "I have no reads ololo" but apparently there was still something that made him follow Poyser and vote me, which how do you do that without having any reads?

Yep this does bother me when he says one thing but his votes say another, I am concerned he's leaning in to the 'I haven't read back' and 'I have no reads' deal

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hey just because I'm dead and confirmed town, that's no reason to hide behind my takes. If I had anything approaching a good way to read CP, I wouldn't have picked the wrong side regarding him for the umpteenth time during the last game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't really bother trying to read CP on day 1 anyways. just put fire to him in the mid to late game and his defense usually gives way to his alignment (lately)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
BTW I have a hard time believing that this a real read. It's so obviously self-defeating for me to want to avoid people paying attention to a read when I flag it up by saying "don't look at this please!" and I think Sky is smart enough to realise this and at least try to read between the lines here.
Pendex, meet sky

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
BTW I have a hard time believing that this a real read. It's so obviously self-defeating for me to want to avoid people paying attention to a read when I flag it up by saying "don't look at this please!" and I think Sky is smart enough to realise this and at least try to read between the lines here.
I was barely awake and not picking up on the hint (if there is one). We'll see when Day rolls around

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Hey just because I'm dead and confirmed town, that's no reason to hide behind my takes. If I had anything approaching a good way to read CP, I wouldn't have picked the wrong side regarding him for the umpteenth time during the last game.

Not hiding behind the takes, I just feel you have more play history recently with CP than I do and I don't usually take a stab at trying to read him this early. Believe me, I've read him wrong numerous times. Not used to being challenged by him this early either

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Jeff/Lethal as scum/indy makes sense to me tbhtbh

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
This post really pisses me off. Like want to punch the wall anger. When have you ever seen Sky so absolutely ruthless and on the attack like she's been here. It's impressive because I've not seen it so intense or so prolonged before (in particular the debate with Pendex); and it's concerning because if this is her new style of play, then I really need to re-evaluate how I try and read her.

Wasn't buying this post at all when I read it. Hard to determine what is 'fake' through the internet, but it doesn't feel as geniune as when Lethal usually gets fired up in these games

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Wasn't buying this post at all when I read it. Hard to determine what is 'fake' through the internet, but it doesn't feel as geniune as when Lethal usually gets fired up in these games
I said this like 5 pages ago :francis

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Book II: Job

As the citizens of Crockett Island scattered to their homes or wherever else they should choose to spend the Night, not all were hoping for a peaceful Night of rest.

But whatever their plans may have been, their motives and aspirations, it would have to wait, as one player boldly took action. For when the sun once again rose on the small island community, it illuminated a body in the center of town, a body that once belonged to Zinger Burger.

Zinger Burger was...
A6gIX3q.png

You are Riley Flynn, Crockett Island-aligned Martyr. Unlike your parents and much of the island community, you have never been particularly religious. Now, returning to Crockett Island in the wake of serving time for vehicular manslaughter, you find yourself rekindling an unlikely connection with the church and other figures from your past. Because of the immense guilt you carry in your heart, you would even sacrifice yourself to protect those you care about. Once throughout the duration of the game, you can choose to activate your role at Night, sacrificing your life but preventing any other kills from being carried out that phase.

You win when all threats to Crockett Island have been eliminated.

On a Night of miracles, this was not the only one. Cast into oblivion just earlier that Day, Tweet rose from what seemed like a short, blissful slumber to walk the ranks of the living once again.

Tweet is...
Alive

It is now Day 2. You have 24 hours.

With 15 players alive, it will require 8 votes for a majority.