• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Sky was null but I think I'm going to put her as a town lean now. She feels different compared to WS Mafia and I like that she's exploring multiple options and pressuring folk

Marty McFourth

I would say I've cooled on Phenom. Not because any of his posts really sold but just that I do see what people were saying about him being a lot different in Trailer Park Mafia, and seeing as Tweet is confirmed and said I shouldn't really have a read on him yet, I'm happy to give that one more time

Just really disliked how he was asking for votes from people he had no reason to trust

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Lethals catchup had elements of his flowery manner of speaking he tends to employ when he's scum fwiw. The only thing giving me pause is that Jeff is on the forefront of pushing Lethal and I still haven't found much reason to say Jeff is town himself.

Pendex

because you don't want anyone analysing your choice to stick to him?
BTW I have a hard time believing that this a real read. It's so obviously self-defeating for me to want to avoid people paying attention to a read when I flag it up by saying "don't look at this please!" and I think Sky is smart enough to realise this and at least try to read between the lines here.

Marty McFourth

Did he not change his mind when Tweet agreed with him on you?

I wouldn't really say he changed his mind. He just welcomed the wagon support on me, he never said 'Tweet is town' or tried to drive people away from that thought process. I'll let you glean your own take off it:

Sounds like we're seeing the same thing, hope you're not pocketing me :dean

My sus of tweet is mainly that he usually jumps out to me as town as of late but I have more concrete reasons to sus you and if he agrees with them then I welcome his support!

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
I would say I've cooled on Phenom. Not because any of his posts really sold but just that I do see what people were saying about him being a lot different in Trailer Park Mafia, and seeing as Tweet is confirmed and said I shouldn't really have a read on him yet, I'm happy to give that one more time

Just really disliked how he was asking for votes from people he had no reason to trust
I really don't like that N0M responded to someone during night going "I have no reads ololo" but apparently there was still something that made him follow Poyser and vote me, which how do you do that without having any reads?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Btw I think the point that "CP usually has such a good grasp of my alignment" is pretty hollow if you consider how much he's drawn scum lately and only read me town because he knew I was, and that giving me town reads to try and pocket me was his usual shtick.