Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Both pretty good, i usually catch on to scum Jeff, can never get him lynched but i try.

He’s Jeffery Dahmer i think.
There's been sus made on Jeff so Town would appreciate your readback in order to determine him

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I've literally done it the last few games since we aired out our 'issues.'
That's really not a way to do things - why should that colour how you act towards me in game? If you think I'm an alignment, push that way. Don't sit on the fence just because we argued in a game thread once.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
So it feels to me like you have this read on her and yet you're attempting to discredit it by saying "well maybe I need to rethink how I read her" which would give you reasonable opportunity to pivot off of it when it becomes possible for you to do. I'm not sure if I like you sticking with your read here as a result of it's a lack of progression that doesn't fit with your latest postings around her.
Very good catch, and looking back on Lethal's posts I kind of feel the same way, like it's a setup for switching reads on me whenever it's necessary to mislynch me. Do not like.

Plus most of his readback at this point was commentary on me aside from pun pointing out and one post that said he liked Jeff, which concerns me.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
This is the jist of the 'counter' to the wagon and subsequent removal from it. Not much here, other than his claiming a main character, which had been pointed out isn't an auto-town indication.
"Not lynching D1" isn't "not lynching at all"

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
You've completely ignored Zinger here, fwiw.

Distancing?
You seem to forget that Pendex did respond to Zinger

Zinger is another one I'm probably supposed to know but don't.

Their refusal to play ball here strikes me as counter-intuitive to come from scum, not to mention selfish, so slight town lean on that. On the other hand I think those seeking a lynch on policy look pretty bad, Sky's emotion didn't strike me as genuine but I'm not great at reading emotion tells. Suplexocist doesn't feel like they're trying to figure out Zinger's alignment, but I'll concede that this could be frustration with how Zinger is playing.

Lean scum on T-Pein. If there is one tendency of his I've noticed it's that as scum he tends to not progenate much content and more side with the contrarian point of view he so often follows, because that's an easy thing to lean into. Lean scum on Tweet, for reasons mentioned previously. Lean scum on Jonny, who outside of my slot has done... nothing.

A vote count would be useful, please.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Overall opinion on Lethal - very iffy given the holes in his readback. Could easily be convinced with some potentially incriminating info but not voting him Post 1 of D2.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Jobber Doink, Zinger, Suplexocist and Jonny.
Scum leans are Lethal, T-Pein, Miss Bliss, Poyser. Don't worry about the latter of those though.
So we've got:
- Lethal, with which I agree
- Troll
- Barely posted
- Poyser, whom you voted for the Tweet soft and don't seem to have laid off. You also said "don't worry"... because you don't want anyone analysing your choice to stick to him? :hmm

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Pendex goes in the null column for now, has been making pretty decent points and I don't know if as scummates Lethal would let that sus go on him. Still things that tweak me, including the above

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Jobber Doink, Zinger, Suplexocist and Jonny.
Scum leans are Lethal, T-Pein, Miss Bliss, Poyser. Don't worry about the latter of those though.
Are you gonna kill me :francis

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I won't be on much today because of work, and something is probably going to happen to me anyway (side-eyes Zinger, Poyser, and 4th) but I believe that the only surefire townie is Suplex, at least for right now. He's consistent in how he talks/who he talks about, seems like he wants to solve everything and not just jump at something, and only believes me because there isn't a counter-claim, and would probably come at me if there was a counter-claim, which is how I would be if someone else claimed something this important. Likewise, he did the same with Zinger, who has a much weaker claim right now in my eyes, even with the character, who I might add drunkenly kills someone accidently in the show and that kind of coincides with how Zinger is acting. I feel like since he believes both and not just one of us, that makes me think he just doesn't want to be wrong and kill a certified townie. Scum would definitely be digging in to the claims more to get something going on one or the other.