Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I'm not sure why when you feel pretty sure Tweet is scum. Based on his refusal to address Pendex.
Day 1 is about extracting as much info as possible, and I'd rather not end up having wasted time on Pendex and still be none the wiser

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'll show you several - my username on all is "Ratchet":
Game 1 - Link - Died Day 4, 825 posts total (about 5 or so from post game).
Game 2 - Link - Won Day 4, was removed from the game for a cycle. 314 posts, about 280-ish before post game.
Game 3 - Link - Killed Night 3, 231 posts. 228 or so before post game.
Game 4 - Link - Subbed in Day 4, which was skipped, Killed Night 7. 480 posts, 460-ish before post game.

These are all recent games, within the last 2 months.
Be that as it may, this is how I write. You can make whatever determinations you please about my ego or what I'm trying to present myself as, but what you haven't illustrated here is "scummy". You retracting your vote isn't much better - if your purpose was pressure, surely that can't be all it amounts towards?

I like this post and I agree with bolded

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
@Poyser you can usually sniff out Sky? Thoughts? Barking up the wrong tree or maybe I got something here?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Day 1 is about extracting as much info as possible, and I'd rather not end up having wasted time on Pendex and still be none the wiser
Wouldn't a Tweet flip help with your Pendex read or are you saying the Pendex flip would better help you read Tweet?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Man this weekend start was awful timing for me. Have hardly been around at all. Imma do a quick skim before bed, but don't expect anything from me until I get home from work tomorrow.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser you can usually sniff out Sky? Thoughts? Barking up the wrong tree or maybe I got something here?
Pretty sure I had her wrong last time she was scum lol. My gut says this is town sky tbh as this is all stuff I’ve seen her do and say as town, but I don’t have any confidence in that whatsoever

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Wouldn't a Tweet flip help with your Pendex read or are you saying the Pendex flip would better help you read Tweet?
I'm not particularly interested in a Pendex flip at this point to be honest, kind of cooled on the direction as being one of Scum since last night.

But would rather follow through and get the claim

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
There is a glaring problem with all of this

you’re completely ignoring the context around what I said. People were in the thread discussing the timing of my vote, whether it was a coincidence or not and clearly assuming it was a random vote. I clarified that it wasn’t for them. There was no bait. I did want to see how people reacted yes, because when all I have is a feeling and nothing concrete, the best thing to do is to see how others react to you throwing it out there so it could be useful later.

i don’t believe a townie would miss the context of my vote being discussed before I chimed in. It’s like you just threw some generic “this is scummy” reasoning at me with no attempt to actually think it through

also again, as I’ve said, the assertion that I dipped is fucking ridiculous considering I was gone for 10 minutes. Again, there’s zero critical thinking here and just throwing out scummy terminology

Agreed on this front however, as I posted earlier, framing it that he dipped when you could have explained actual reasoning is a pretty big red flag.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
But would rather follow through and get the claim
I suppose one last question for now on this and that would be of you don't want a flip, what will claim do for your read?

Say it's not something like cop or doctor, something that can be either alignment, what are you thinking at that point?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Well in skim, I should clarify, i was reading snippets during the evening and noticed the Pendex/Poyser/TFW stuff (which I'll address) as well as TWeet and TFW

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I suppose one last question for now on this and that would be of you don't want a flip, what will claim do for your read?

Say it's not something like cop or doctor, something that can be either alignment, what are you thinking at that point?
If it's a super turbo obviscum role like "ye im" busdriver, at most I'll recommend an investigative role on there. Otherwise I'll likely vote Tweet and move on for now unless Pendex continues looking poor

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Read through me and Poyser talking. And yeah I voted Pendex early cuz I just didn't think he was making sense and then I got skittish because of how I played last game, hence me being iffy on keeping the vote on him that early. But every time he replies it makes me regret taking the vote off.
what's stopping/stopped you from revoting then? because townies dont care about perception :cozy