Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It doesn't look good for him either way tbh - Pendex is the most pertinent issue. Scum/town and scum/scum reasons could be construed for doing this (looking good for not being on a town wagon / avoiding discussion on a teammate) but I'm not sure which Tweet is more likely to do
So you're not giving him a high chance of being town either way that just doesn't have a read on the kid?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Vagueness :hhh6:
My first thought. I tried to get him to open up to no avail. If you've played with him before, feel free to help with that read.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
So you're not giving him a high chance of being town either way that just doesn't have a read on the kid?
To be honest it's hard not to have a read on Pendex given the content that's been created so far. You'd have to actively try not to

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
To be honest it's hard not to have a read on Pendex given the content that's been created so far. You'd have to actively try not to
Fair enough, noted.

So in that realm, why wait for Pendex? You seem sure enough Tweet is scum, then?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Fair enough, noted.

So in that realm, why wait for Pendex? You seem sure enough Tweet is scum, then?
Two things
(1) I've been told wagon hopping is a bad habit of mine as either alignment and I'm trying to work that out
(2) I'd rather not just leave Pendex alone and forget about the issue

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
going to do a few pages at a time

Sky pls stop pinging me I am tired of you being wagoned d1 lmao
I'm already pinging you??? :pogba

place holder as I want to see if this was answered

Vote: Poyser

Vague allusions to evidence and then dipping.

:deandre what gave you the impression he dipped. and then he answers right away :heston yikes
Their signup posts were gimmicked as well

so I’m gonna call their immediate playing in a serious manner a red flag

vote pandex
Unvote
Vote Pendex

Sure, I'm down with this. Low activity player as well so would benefit from being solved early
Their use of the word dipping does seem weird. An A.I. (I assume) gimmick wouldn't logically use that word.

Vote Pendex

some extremely quick nut huggery by sky and jonny boi. looks somewhat worse for jonny simply because there was some earlier back and forth on pendex. also the bolded part is a very poor reason to vote when the AI thing seems a lot more secondary than the reasoning for pendex to vote poyser.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Two things
(1) I've been told wagon hopping is a bad habit of mine as either alignment and I'm trying to work that out
(2) I'd rather not just leave Pendex alone and forget about the issue
I suppose I'd say if you're town, I'd not worry about that and just do what's best for town (though admittedly I worry about it, too).

My main thought is who are you more sure is scum at this point: Pendex or Tweet? I'd vote for that person.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
fourth going after sky is interesting. early thought is that sky and 4th are unlikely to be teamed scum

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I suppose I'd say if you're town, I'd not worry about that and just do what's best for town (though admittedly I worry about it, too).

My main thought is who are you more sure is scum at this point: Pendex or Tweet? I'd vote for that person.
It's not a question of "most likely scum" until late Day. At this point, Pendex has had more votes which is something that's very much desirable given the interest in having the first few claims out

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
+1 for the question :WOW
It's just a very peculiar stance. Trying to get her to say she thinks Tweet is more scummy, but isn't voting in that direction.

Her reasons feel possibly forced as she continues to answer. Makes me wonder about the pairing she's making here.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Hoho, interesting. Let me break down each of these:
In that very sign up thread, I was asked by Sky to cut the gimmick posting. Frankly, the argument here is asinine. Gimmick posting may be an annoyance, but it's NAI enough (given that I did it is as Town in my previous game here) that it would be a tough lynch to push by itself. The idea that as scum I would change it out of fear of... what, exactly(?), does not hold water. My dropping the gimmick has everything to do with how I intend to approach this game, and nothing to do with my alignment.
Low activity? The game only began a handful of hours ago. In my previous game, yes I was low activity. In the Hololive game you and I played on WorstGen, I was also low activity. I could provide several links to games in recent months to demonstrate that my activity is /generally/ on the upper boundaries. By all means, if you'd like me to qualify this claim, I will do so. And if you're not interested in me evidencing this, then you're not genuinely concerned about my activity levels.

Dipping as in moving away from the thread. Poyser dropped in with a vague "not fluff" vote, which meant there was reasonng behind it. It was a vapid contribution because there seemed to be content to derive from it, but there was none. Poyser then came back and said "it's my gut", which, great. Where does this gut feeling come from? Which posts in particular are stimulating this? And the rest of this post is nonsense. I've been accused of dropping the gimmick (which I have) - why are you reading my slot based on my gimmick not following the gimmick close enough logically?

:hmm I really like the top part of the post. The second part is annoying, because had you said this in the original vote post, I don't think there would have been an issue. Why did you choose to phrase it that he dipped? That frames it erroneously and makes your secondary point feel more tacked on, regardless if it's worded well :kennydone

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Even here out of gimmick, your wording and vocabulary seems incredibly (overly) sophisticated and logical. The use of the word "dipping" from you just seems weird.
The way you write also just seems like someone trying way too hard to sound really smart and really believable. But benefit of the doubt though for now, and with it being early in the game

Unvote Pendex

:deandre

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It's not a question of "most likely scum" until late Day. At this point, Pendex has had more votes which is something that's very much desirable given the interest in having the first few claims out
I'm not sure why when you feel pretty sure Tweet is scum. Based on his refusal to address Pendex.