Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What part of the conversation would you have liked me to insert myself into?
Also what points has Pendex raised against me that you liked?
Well if you’re around then I’d want you to weigh in on what’s happening? What kind of question is this? It’s dominated the thread for the majority yet you haven’t given your thoughts on me, pandex or sky. Instead you’ve just focused on one jonny post and then abandoned that to vote TFW with no explanation?

Then there’s obviously the part where pandex says you’re letting this happen and letting them be suspected for talking in a way that’s normal for them, apparently something that you can corroborate and get chose not to, which is pretty damning imo

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Yoooo sup
Wasnt this stating on mon.

:girldancinghello

Considering that meta reading is a big part of play here, and establishing patterns of posting is a big part of that, I'd say that changing up your posting style between games is the weirdest fucking thing ever

No it is not.
It's based.

Anyways lets get it

Vote lynch Sky

third or 4th in a wagon always scum

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Alright, well I'm going to bed soon so I'm fine with some more pressure for productivity. Personally not feeling as strongly as others, but I've at least seen some things I could see being from a scum perspective since re-reading and doing an ISO. The early vote is the most bothersome still. Poyser vibed town early, so I'm not too shaky on following him for now

I also liked some of what Doink threw down whilst he was in here and seemed to have a bit of knowledge about how Pendex played in the past and didn't like it either

vote Pendex

Bandwaggoner

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Welp that was non eventful.
Yall just ganging up on pendex for saying some dude dipped out?

:swaggyp

If Pendex flips town lynch sky afterwards.
Then lynch 4th.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Welp that was non eventful.
Yall just ganging up on pendex for saying some dude dipped out?

:swaggyp

If Pendex flips town lynch sky afterwards.
Then lynch 4th.
Who do we lynch if he flips scum

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
unvote

Personally not really feeling Pendex if Poyser is having second thoughts, haven't liked anybody else on the wagon so far

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Poyser do you have thoughts on Sky, because the way she's honing in on Pendex feels like her Junk play from WS Mafia. Where she was very confident and wouldn't budge

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Reading back that interaction with Pendex-Sky, it felt like it went on for far too long when even Sky herself admitted afterwards that it went nowhere. I feel like it's possible she let that play out to pad her post count and look productive. That's just my take from reading it, as I didn't learn anything

I do see where it could be town butting heads too, but the fact I've personally seen Sky do this with someone before where she's scum is what worries me

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
What specifically that Doink mentioned about Pendex made you more inclined to vote him? He said he didn't like the wagon on Pendex

Well I'm feeling the wagon less after a sleep but:

It was the top part mostly where he found the Poyser vote off.

Eh, I dunno man, I found your vote on poyser a bit off to be honest and I know you decently enough.

I think you've played to much on the forums where all the same people play mafia games together pretty much to realize that outsides are scary business!

Also being outsiders means we aren't privy to how they actually play, it makes reading them a bit harder for me personally, but then I'm horrible at reads.

Okay that makes some sense, though I find pendex to be able to swing either was as town or mafia with these kinda posting though if he's sold on someone being scum he'll hound them till death but that doesn't mean he'll be right, so I can see it from someone whos played with him as being either or personally.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Ehhhh I’m kinda having second thoughts now. I might end up regretting it but the pandex frustration at being misconstrued and then feeling that I’m not a good player and was a victim of a circle jerk just kinda seemed genuine to me lmao

also in fairness, I thought they made some pretty good points against tweet who even now seems quite happy to not inject himself in the conversation at all. I also don’t really think I like his play around jonny. I liked the original point/vote but I don’t like that this is all he’s seemed interested in doing so far. Something about the way he’s going about it reminds me of a push he made as scum recently but I can’t really articulate what I mean lol.

Also, even now he’s acting like he’s not read back (and acts like he’s not going to) yet he read back enough to see jonny reply to him and try to prod more suspicion that way. He seems very fine with letting the pandex argument rage on without comment, all the while nudging along this jonny thing so he has something to point to, to say he’s doing something.

yeah I’m not a fan

vote tweet

It seems like you've got something here but I'm trying to understand it more because I had a slight town lean on Tweet for his Jonny vote

What did Pendex say because the biggest thing I remember is about Tweet understanding them better than anyone, that's about the only thing that springs to mind

Also, can you clarify the not interjecting in to the conversation point because I noticed that Tweet did engage with a post by Pendex before your case, I'm guessing you'd liked to have seen it earlier?

What game was that?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
vote TFW

Will likely have to reread everything tomorrow or sometime I can stomach large chunks of text that aren't going anywhere

Why have I suddenly shot above Jonny, I'd love to hear the reasons for this vote

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Surprised I'm not town reading my good friend tweet yet this game ;)

Although I'll admit that CP saying this makes me doubt my Tweet read :heston

I swing back and forth with Tweet but usually when I see points I agree with early, it's a good sign

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Bandwaggoner

That's me

bandwagon-james-bond.gif