Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If CP does indeed flip survivor then I’d probably be inclined to agree with his point against TFW

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And obviously sky looks even worse lol

Pendex

Reaction score
Also I got an email saying quick topic is actually shutting down next month and I’m very sad about it
That's the worst news I've had all month. How else are you supposed to archive Mafia chats now?

Pendex

Reaction score
(it's not actually the worst news I've had all month but it's sad).

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That's the worst news I've had all month. How else are you supposed to archive Mafia chats now?
I don’t know, there’s so much gold that’s gonna be lost. The email does say you can save or print them but hardly the same is it

Reactions: Pendex

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
End of an era for qts damn :pour

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Gotta also say catching cp in the Stoneriest derpiest mynameisjeff.jpeg way is the most Jeff thing ever lmao

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Ughhhh this is a tough decision lol

the sensible part of me says we should just take the opportunity to lynch CP. if he’d have come out with the fact that he was a survivor straight away after the fog shit then I’d believe him (and as BP survivor, the best play is 100% to out yourself seeing as mafia aren’t gonna waste a kill on you) but as it is, he lied and got caught in the lie by Jeff and then came clean. It’s kind of a go to move as scum that’s fucked to claim indy and hope it buys you some time lol

that said, lethal is now apparently town who’s role PM still feels the need to inform him that he’ll be copped as town lmao. He’s also talking a lot of nonsense.

and I’d be shocked if sky isn’t scum, but I don’t think she’s the lynch today just because there’s more upside to going lethal than there is sky due to clarity on tweet also.

but at the same time if we lynch lethal and he’s town then we probably lose the chance to lynch CP at all. I’d probably rather get rid of confirmed none town and see what our TWO alignment checking roles and watcher role can bring in the am. They can’t all be killed lol so you know, more chance of them bringing us clarity than us reading through this bullshit

Short of posting the PM here there’s nothing else I can do.

As I’ve said - I didn’t create the game. I saw the fog shit today in my pm and saw it unravel in the thread. The only difference is I’m now town aligned.

As I said to Jeff earlier / why wouldn’t I just play my fake claim if I was scum still?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Short of posting the PM here there’s nothing else I can do.

As I’ve said - I didn’t create the game. I saw the fog shit today in my pm and saw it unravel in the thread. The only difference is I’m now town aligned.

As I said to Jeff earlier / why wouldn’t I just play my fake claim if I was scum still?
Because I’m assuming your real character or fake character was mentioned in the scum chat?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Anyway yeah I don’t really think I can see past lynching cp, seeing what his flip is, seeing what the night brings and recalibrating tomorrow

vote cp

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also jeff with the other roles all spoken for, I’d appreciate it if you did me a solid and saw me through to tomorrow :mj

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Obviously don’t comment on that

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yea I read ur post n it makes sense. My only hiccup is I'm starting to really think lethal is scum too but I don't disagree w u if we lynch lethal n he flips blue we r further behind the 8 ball than lynching cp n he flips purple or wtv

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yea I read ur post n it makes sense. My only hiccup is I'm starting to really think lethal is scum too but I don't disagree w u if we lynch lethal n he flips blue we r further behind the 8 ball than lynching cp n he flips purple or wtv
Yeah exactly. And we do have both a cop and a hider, whatever Chris is gonna develop and hopefully some other decent roles out of the unclaimed so tonight could really bring a wealth of possible info