Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Also why do people keep acting like we NEED my flip at some point wrt my BP status lol that seems scummy af

CraigPelton

Reaction score
And I agree with poyser on sky 100%!

CraigPelton

Reaction score
TFW voting me while poyser and tweet backed off is interesting, feel like he would probably hold off in that situation as town

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Atm I'm good with going Lethal or CP. Wouldn't mind Sky either but I think the other two over her. Not really interested in anyone else though. If we're gonna lynch CP anyway, sooner rather than later would probably be better since he's BP but if he just flips indy obvious it doesn't help solve as much rn
Kind of a weak meandering post by Chris standards imo

CraigPelton

Reaction score
If investigated come back Crockett aligned.
Can cast a vote but can only hammer non town.
1-shot resurrect. Target changes to my alignment but doesn’t have their vote.

Again with painting a false narrative. I never said I was, people said it. I just had the II

Yeah, cos Retep clarified it cos I misunderstood. I was nothing but open
false narrative lol I was referring to people saying you might be scum because you're II, and I was even saying you being scum would be too obvious to be the case!!

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I am once again finding myself wanting to defend Lethal from being a token lynch as non-town

Pendex

Reaction score
I don't trust that CP is a Survivor hence my vote. But I agree that if you think he's a survivor he shouldn't be the vote today.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think CP is a matter we can put on the shelf for a few days unless we seriously got no idea where else to go. In the meantime there's a chance the actual scum team is gonna take care of him or at least waste a Rolecop or a block on him in fear that he might be the SK or something.
Yeah I guess they might use their strongman on him oh wait!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Barely. On my way home now so should be on pc

Well yeah, I’d be suspect too if the roles were reversed. It’s what it is
So why the fuck are you trying to paint it as a false narrative then??

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ughhhh this is a tough decision lol

the sensible part of me says we should just take the opportunity to lynch CP. if he’d have come out with the fact that he was a survivor straight away after the fog shit then I’d believe him (and as BP survivor, the best play is 100% to out yourself seeing as mafia aren’t gonna waste a kill on you) but as it is, he lied and got caught in the lie by Jeff and then came clean. It’s kind of a go to move as scum that’s fucked to claim indy and hope it buys you some time lol

that said, lethal is now apparently town who’s role PM still feels the need to inform him that he’ll be copped as town lmao. He’s also talking a lot of nonsense.

and I’d be shocked if sky isn’t scum, but I don’t think she’s the lynch today just because there’s more upside to going lethal than there is sky due to clarity on tweet also.

but at the same time if we lynch lethal and he’s town then we probably lose the chance to lynch CP at all. I’d probably rather get rid of confirmed none town and see what our TWO alignment checking roles and watcher role can bring in the am. They can’t all be killed lol so you know, more chance of them bringing us clarity than us reading through this bullshit