Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm glad someone knows this theme stuff so I don't have to fight for my town reads again.
I don’t know theme at all lmao, you said your character is from the island and Peter said the threat isn’t from the island :heston

ergo, your character is real and town or a fake that you’ve known from The start, and I’m certainly not buying you as scum from the start

• Haha
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Actually the real scum team probably does know my role if one of my fake scum mates is actually real scum

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
"I can't be wrong, he must be scum that just doesn't know it!"

I would love to have this sort of ego to be honest.
What is this shite

either you’re not reading the thread, or you’re acting dumb on purpose

Pendex

Reaction score
What is this shite

either you’re not reading the thread, or you’re acting dumb on purpose
I've said I've missed a lot and I have no time to read the 20-30 pages I've missed right now. So yes I'm fucking lost and this seems really fucking dumb to me.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I think out of the fake scum, I'd bet on Lethal being the one to go for

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I've said I've missed a lot and I have no time to read the 20-30 pages I've missed right now. So yes I'm fucking lost and this seems really fucking dumb to me.
The host posted some shit. The scum team all came forward and said they were the scum team, but now apparently aren’t. There’s a new scum team. Or maybe they always knew they were the scum team. Who the fuck knows lol

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Not feeling Poyser right now as scum tbh

Feel free to tell me this is dumb, but I find it hard to believe all of those guys are now confirmed town

vote Lethal

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I’d probably say I either wanna lynch pendex or one of the original scum team today tho. Of that team, I’d guess lethal probably makes the most sense. Maybe phenom if you want to role spec a little. CP has been slimy since the reveal too but idk. It’s just a shit shoot really. Could lynch anyone from that team except tweet and Jeff I’d say at this juncture
If all you guys wanna do is check whether our story is true, I recommend lynching or better even, vigging me. I still don't know if I have my vote back and no matter the case, I'm still just ole Stumpy Tweet. If I don't have my vote back, basically nothing of huge worth gets lost in comparison to the clarity we gain from me flipping again.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The host posted some shit. The scum team all came forward and said they were the scum team, but now apparently aren’t. There’s a new scum team. Or maybe they always knew they were the scum team. Who the fuck knows lol
I'd be less miffed if the real team at least always knew, tbh.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Do you all FAKE scum people still have access to chat with each other or did Peter shut that down when you became town?