Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If you're as good as people say you are then checking makes sense. I'd rather have the active players cleared so you can trust their voice then work with them through the PoE. Clearing inactives that can be subbed for active players is a waste especially because I am suicidal as fuck with copping here.
This isn’t what happens with inactives tho, they’re usually just left around and get lynched later. More often than not it’s a mislynch

Pendex

Reaction score
This isn’t what happens with inactives tho, they’re usually just left around and get lynched later. More often than not it’s a mislynch
Only if the active players district each other and start attacking one another. Hence my choice. Get the active town core established and then let them work through the PoE. That was my reasoning especially because unlike a normal cop the price for catching scum with my role is death.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'm a fan of clearing inactives too generally but I think Pendex's logic is fine for a player like poyser

Yea, I don't really see anything wrong with that. Pendex was pretty consistent. I'd probably Cop/Hide behind Poyser too just to clear any lingering doubts

I did that with Junk in WS Mafia, copped her because she was my main suspect and I couldn't drop it

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Pendex and Smark I'm both fine with being town, It's not totally impossible for those roles to co-exist and I'm not ruling out anything from the set-up :lol I'm satisfied with how Pendex was hinting at the role too
Scum hiders are a thing, tho

also, pendex could easily have been the hider that thought they were town at the time lmao. Same is true of smark tho obviously lol, but his character being from the island makes that less likely. He’d either have to be town or had known he was scum from the start, which clearly isn’t true

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Why is Poyser being voted btw? I've had him as Town this game so I'd need selling on that

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

also, pendex could easily have been the hider that thought they were town at the time lmao. Same is true of smark tho obviously lol, but his character being from the island makes that less likely. He’d either have to be town or had known he was scum from the start, which clearly isn’t true
I'm glad someone knows this theme stuff so I don't have to fight for my town reads again.

Pendex

Reaction score

Oh my goodness. What the fuck.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score

True, I at least think Smark's character is in the game if I was to set-up spec with my character. His play has looked good for me as well

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
What does that make tweet though if he was a zombie, did he come back as his original role or a new one? and with god army being dead what happens there?
I got revived as Gods Army aligned and converted back to town with the rest of them earlier

• Haha
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Arguing your different philosophies on how to use the hider role isn't really going to help us here lol I think it makes the most sense with how the scum team seemed to change the the people who are now scum didn't know before so judging motivations for him using the hider role one way rn seems weird to me anyway. The new scum team were probably playing as town, maybe there's some overlap the old team too, that's a possibility I could see over the confirmed townies

Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’d probably say I either wanna lynch pendex or one of the original scum team today tho. Of that team, I’d guess lethal probably makes the most sense. Maybe phenom if you want to role spec a little. CP has been slimy since the reveal too but idk. It’s just a shit shoot really. Could lynch anyone from that team except tweet and Jeff I’d say at this juncture

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I was definitely not previously scum as Jeff and company I think spilled the whole team.

Pendex

Reaction score
"I can't be wrong, he must be scum that just doesn't know it!"

I would love to have this sort of ego to be honest.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I got revived as Gods Army aligned and converted back to town with the rest of them earlier
Man, you'd probably have won, too, because who really wants to lynch the revived townie.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Arguing your different philosophies on how to use the hider role isn't really going to help us here lol I think it makes the most sense with how the scum team seemed to change the the people who are now scum didn't know before so judging motivations for him using the hider role one way rn seems weird to me anyway. The new scum team were probably playing as town, maybe there's some overlap the old team too, that's a possibility I could see over the confirmed townies
Giving Chris a town lean for counteracting poysers attempts to demoralize and distract me and my fellow townies

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon