Michael Myers vs. Jason Voorhees

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Halloween-2-1981-michael-myers-24654643-500-607.jpg

VERSUS

tumblr_mo96j7AZMh1snxul7o1_500.jpg

While watching Freddy vs Jason last night a topic came up about who would win in a fight between Michael Myers and Jason Voorhies.

Some in the room felt Myers would win while others felt Jason would win.

I am on the Jason side since he is technically undead while Myers is the psycho with blueberry strength. Let the debate begin.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Re: Myers vs Voorhees debate

I am on the Jason side since he is technically undead while Myers is the psycho with blueberry strength. Let the debate begin.
While Jason may be undead, you don't actually have to KILL your opponent to defeat them. Tommy Jarvis simply managed to chain Jason to a rock and anchor and trap him in Crystal Lake, where he would have stayed if stoopid Tina didn't have daddy issues. So with that being said, I am definitely on the Myers side of things simply because he's much more intelligent than Jason. In past Halloween films, Myers has shown many examples of this intelligence, from cognitive reasoning and problem solving (hearing that Laurie is in a hospital and hiding in a nurse's car to get there) to even the ability to drive. Meanwhile, Jason is a galoot who can be easily led into a trap (Tommy's anchor/rock, Tina dropping a house on him, etc.)

As well, much like Tommy's ability to trick Jason into a trap, Myers is capable of doing this to much more intelligent prey, such as in the case of fooling Linda into thinking he was Bob, allowing him to get close enough to kill her. Myers intelligence would easily win over Jason's brute strength (a department Myers is no slouch in either) and he would easily prevail in this battle.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

While Jason may be undead, you don't actually have to KILL your opponent to defeat them. Tommy Jarvis simply managed to chain Jason to a rock and anchor and trap him in Crystal Lake, where he would have stayed if stoopid Tina didn't have daddy issues. So with that being said, I am definitely on the Myers side of things simply because he's much more intelligent than Jason. In past Halloween films, Myers has shown many examples of this intelligence, from cognitive reasoning and problem solving (hearing that Laurie is in a hospital and hiding in a nurse's car to get there) to even the ability to drive. Meanwhile, Jason is a galoot who can be easily led into a trap (Tommy's anchor/rock, Tina dropping a house on him, etc.)

As well, much like Tommy's ability to trick Jason into a trap, Myers is capable of doing this to much more intelligent prey, such as in the case of fooling Linda into thinking he was Bob, allowing him to get close enough to kill her. Myers intelligence would easily win over Jason's brute strength (a department Myers is no slouch in either) and he would easily prevail in this battle.
That's the thing though as I want to query who would win the ultimate fight to the DEATH. One icon lives another day. One franchise dies forever.

There's no denying Michael Myers is a very intelligent human being. There in-lies the problem for Mikey without the protection "Thorn" provides him (I'm going to go with timeline A for this debate as it's much simpler than trying to follow the multiple timelines), he's a mere mortal. Michael can clearly outsmart his opponents like he did to Laurie when he swapped masks with a local paramedic in Cali, but why did he do that? Was he afraid of Laurie that night? I'd have to say so, he clearly knew it wasn't going to be his night for revenge and he wouldn't have survived that beheading had it actually been him that night.

tumblr_mnw5ybeOy41rlct23o1_400.gif

On the other hand Jason is a demon incarnate. He has shown that if he were to drown, he'd simply wake up anyway, if you were to bury him, he'd be struck by lightning and resurrected (that couldn't have been a coincidence) and if you blow him up, he'd just possess the souls of the living until he can find a new body. Those are only minor inconveniences for him. Even hell could not hold this demon of fortune, merely being told to wake up in a dream allowed him to rise again. Not even the final frontier to could slow this man down, what chance does Mikey have?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

Freddy has more intelligence than both of them combined and he could stop the monster. He resurrected him to help him gain power but even when he had him in the dream world he couldn't keep him down, now if Laurie hadn't interfered then I think he could of taken Jason out but Jason would have come back. Jason is a machine he doesn't stop. While Michael is smarter and playing the game to the death he would die.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
That's the thing though as I want to query who would win the ultimate fight to the DEATH. One icon lives another day. One franchise dies forever.
Fair enough, I was just making a point that to win a fight you don't have to kill your opponent, simply defeat them. However, its funny that you mention one franchise dying forever given that both seem to be in development hell right now. :lol:

Michael can clearly outsmart his opponents like he did to Laurie when he swapped masks with a local paramedic in Cali, but why did he do that? Was he afraid of Laurie that night? I'd have to say so, he clearly knew it wasn't going to be his night for revenge and he wouldn't have survived that beheading had it actually been him that night.
While I don't think he's smart enough to come up with a way of permanently ending Jason he is at least smart enough to know when he's licked. Rather than be killed by him, Myers would flee Jason while devising a different game plan for the next fight. In this sense, even without Thorn's protection, this battle could legitimately last forever since Myers is too smart to be killed and Jason apparently can't be!

On the other hand Jason is a demon incarnate. He has shown that if he were to drown, he'd simply wake up anyway, if you were to bury him, he'd be struck by lightning and resurrected (that couldn't have been a coincidence) and if you blow him up, he'd just possess the souls of the living until he can find a new body.
What happens if you bury him deep into the ground with no chance of someone digging him up so lightning can hit him? Perhaps Myers could figure this out and use it to his advantage in a fight? And if that's not the case, perhaps his fight and flee response could anger Jason so much over time that he just literally gives up and dies because he's sick of fighting the relentless Myers! :lol:

Wang Chung said:
While Michael is smarter and playing the game to the death he would die.
I refer you to my above point about Michael being smart enough to run away before he could be killed.

Castiel

Reaction score
I can't decide but this is enjoyable argument. Disappointing that our very own [MENTION=59]Horrorfan_1986[/MENTION] never gave his opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It's because my last argument shut them all down and I won.

The champ is here.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
It's because my last argument shut them all down and I won.

The champ is here.

Or that your last argument was not worth a response at the moment.

Fair enough, I was just making a point that to win a fight you don't have to kill your opponent, simply defeat them. However, its funny that you mention one franchise dying forever given that both seem to be in development hell right now. :lol:

In fact all three have suffered from lackluster reboots.

While I don't think he's smart enough to come up with a way of permanently ending Jason he is at least smart enough to know when he's licked. Rather than be killed by him, Myers would flee Jason while devising a different game plan for the next fight. In this sense, even without Thorn's protection, this battle could legitimately last forever since Myers is too smart to be killed and Jason apparently can't be!

yes this could be a long lasting battle but at what point would some of the injuries sustained by Myers be too much. I just don't see how Michael will run away for another day. Jason was always where his prey was and all he did was walk if Michael is his prey he will be right there after him and at what point would Jason just rip off Myer's arms?

What happens if you bury him deep into the ground with no chance of someone digging him up so lightning can hit him? Perhaps Myers could figure this out and use it to his advantage in a fight? And if that's not the case, perhaps his fight and flee response could anger Jason so much over time that he just literally gives up and dies because he's sick of fighting the relentless Myers! :lol:
How could Myers figure that out? Myers is not the smartest guy but he is a smart fellow. I just don't see how he could do it without digging for hours and hours and hours ala Megan is Missing. Just don't see it.

I refer you to my above point about Michael being smart enough to run away before he could be killed.

This aint Tag. Myers couldn't get to far away. He may be smarter but Jason is unrelenting and always finds his victim whether her runs or walks.