Michael Cole is AWFUL

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

^I'm half black on my father's side whom I have never met before in my life. I grew up a cuban so i consider myself a cuban

considering how blacks are portrayed on televison, they are loud-mouthed, poor-speaking, people that cause trouble. Byron speaks with intelligence

Dynamo

Reaction score
^^^ Dude, I really don't know wtf you are talking about. If you are judging a race on what you have seen on TV (Which can only mean you have not seen much) its a really Blue thing to do.

Wat if I judged my opinion of Cubans on what I have seen on TV?

noumenon

^I'm half black on my father's side whom I have never met before in my life. I grew up a cuban so i consider myself a cuban

considering how blacks are portrayed on televison, they are loud-mouthed, poor-speaking, people that cause trouble. Byron speaks with intelligence

^He loves mentioning this in EVERY fucking thread. It has become his new Jack Swagger.

Airfixx

Sounds like someone just touched upon the topic of race in a school class recently and is suddenly reveling is their relatively diverse racial heritage....

Dynamo

Reaction score
^^^ The big deal being that you said that you find it hard to remember somebody is black because they speak with intelligence!!! lol.

MizMasta3000

LOL @ a lot of these memebers being so fucking literal 100% of the time.

Look up the word joke in the dictionary please :lol:

Anyway, I (jokingly) said that sometimes I forget that Byron Saxton is black because he talks with intelligence which is basically saying how blacks are negatively portrayed in the media.

Back on topic. The bottom line is that Michael Cole isn't going anywhere anytime soon so we might as well get used to it and accept the fact that he is doing what WWE is satisfied with him doing

Airfixx

(Yeah, cos it's all of us being dumb and lacking a sense of humour!?!?! :roll: )

Your inital post didn't even allude to the guys intelligence, FFS!!!

...Please spare me the BS.

Regardless of the fact that you're pulling your usual back-peddling 'I didn't mean what I posted' routine, the key with a joke is that the humour needs to be apparent to more than just the person that is telling it, otherwise, as in this case they can be construed simply as dumb, ignorant comments.

"Anyway, I (jokingly) said that sometimes I forget that Byron Saxton is black because he talks with
intelligence which is basically saying how blacks are negatively portrayed in the media."

Taking away the claim that it was a joke, that just says to me you are easily 'brainwashed' and it's all particularly sad given your racial heritage (as stated above).

ScottyShowman

Reaction score
Plain and simple Michael Cole has paid his dues and deserves to be where he is right now and Raw is doing great. Come on he's not terrible. He's just generic. And yes hard work does pay off.

The way JR was kicked off Raw was despicable and cowardly on the part of Vince Mcmahon but Michael Cole has earned his spot.

Airfixx

Plain and simple Michael Cole has paid his dues and deserves to be where he is right now and Raw is doing great. Come on he's not terrible. He's just generic. And yes hard work does pay off.

The way JR was kicked off Raw was despicable and cowardly on the part of Vince Mcmahon but Michael Cole has earned his spot.

LOL.

As per the last bolded comment, I assume you never saw JR shoot on Cole when he came back from his first cerebral palsy related absense.

Reckon he's a shysty, backstabbing little suck-up... TBH.

ScottyShowman

Reaction score
I can't find anything close to that on the net.
They seem to have more a rivalry than hatred from what I'm finding.

Airfixx

Sometime in mid-late 1999.... The segment was actually posted around here a month or two ago.... Anyone?

Try searching the forum for the term 'heel JR'.

I assume you'll decline to explain why you think Raw is "great"... ;)

ScottyShowman

Reaction score
Sometime in mid-late 1999.... The segment was actually posted around here a month or two ago.... Anyone?

Try searching the forum for the term 'heel JR'.

I assume you'll decline to explain why you think Raw is "great"... ;)

Now you're putting words in my mouth boss
I never said Raw was "great" I mean it's ok and it has it's moments nowadays but it's not as good as it used to be. Anyone would say that.