Metal, of the Heavy Variety

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Proto-doom/Prog. I love this stuff so much.

I feel like I've heard that before, but I can't quite remember if I have or not. Good stuff, nonetheless. Awesome to see bands that undoubtedly provided a lot of influence.

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Closest thing to old Beherit ever. In spirit and sound.
@Kuolema you'd love this. Come back you fukk.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Seen these dudes live like 5 times. Killer band. Wish they had more material though.

TheOtherJR

The Artiste
Reaction score

Saw it in the vinyl thread, lol. Hadn't listened to this album in forever, Beneath the Remains is usually my go-to for Sepultura.

With "Ten" and "Alive II", "Schizophrenia is one of my favorite vinyls in the collection.

Vinyls 're love. Vinyls 're life.

TheOtherJR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Background:

-Jordan Rudess (DreamTheater) played a piano concert in Valdivia, the lovely place from Chile where I live, today. It was amazing, he played next to the river and the small group of people that went made the place look like a private and special time.
-There's only one really important Hotel here, and it wasn't far from where i was........

14194267_1160184424040211_243969512_n.jpg

It's not the best camera in the world, but quite frankly, i don't give a fuck.
Shoutout to the McDonalds.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Background:

-Jordan Rudess (DreamTheater) played a piano concert in Valdivia, the lovely place from Chile where I live, today. It was amazing, he played next to the river and the small group of people that went made the place look like a private and special time.
-There's only one really important Hotel here, and it wasn't far from where i was........

14194267_1160184424040211_243969512_n.jpg

It's not the best camera in the world, but quite frankly, i don't give a fuck.
Shoutout to the McDonalds.
That's pretty badass. Dream Theater aren't really a huge band for me but they have some good stuff. Train of Thought is a really solid album, Images and Words is pretty good too. Octavarium has decent songs.