Metal, of the Heavy Variety

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

Very unfortunate that this band didn't stick to this style and instead turned into... mainstream goth... pop rock? Don't really know what to call their later releases.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score

Paradise Lost may be one of, if not the most underrated metal
band in history. Their last couple of albums have been excellent.

Check out The Plague Within & Medusa if you get the chance.

Man...I'm on a huge Doom Metal kick at the moment...

*Thinks*

Time to listen to some Electric Wizard me thinks.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Crash

Reaction score

Very unfortunate that this band didn't stick to this style and instead turned into... mainstream goth... pop rock? Don't really know what to call their later releases.

Aww... I love their depressive alternative metal sound. It's different but it's so good, They actually disbanded for a while a reformed to play a different genre. But I can understand that some people will prefer the old stuff over the rest of their works.

Reactions: Black Wizard

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score

It is impressive how much he sounds like Zack de la Rocha.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Aww... I love their depressive alternative metal sound. It's different but it's so good, They actually disbanded for a while a reformed to play a different genre. But I can understand that some people will prefer the old stuff over the rest of their works.
I can respect that. I found them around 2006ish, didn't like them but went back and checked out their older stuff and loved it. Probably has a lot to do with the fact that I also come from a background of 80s/90s goth music which had a lot of edge to it. I see their appeal but it isn't for me.

It is impressive how much he sounds like Zack de la Rocha.

I had no idea who Denzel Curry was, and still really don't, but that's way better of a cover than I expected. Bassist needs to step it up though, Tim Commerford has some nice fills in that song.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I can respect that. I found them around 2006ish, didn't like them but went back and checked out their older stuff and loved it. Probably has a lot to do with the fact that I also come from a background of 80s/90s goth music which had a lot of edge to it. I see their appeal but it isn't for me.

I had no idea who Denzel Curry was, and still really don't, but that's way better of a cover than I expected. Bassist needs to step it up though, Tim Commerford has some nice fills in that song.
Denzel is a rapper who came into the business around XXX and Scarlxrd did. A good amount of his songs, as well as Scar and XXX, have a "metal" feel to them which is why I kind of like them.