Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
is mad max as bad as the reviews?
I don't know, but I have zero interest in it. I honestly have no idea why I bought it. Witcher's first expansion is almost here and I haven't even pre-purchased it. And that's something I actually want to play, lol.

I'll add you when I get on btw. I haven't downloaded Rocket League yet, but I think it's in my queue. I hope so anyways.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I don't know, but I have zero interest in it. I honestly have no idea why I bought it. Witcher's first expansion is almost here and I haven't even pre-purchased it. And that's something I actually want to play, lol.

I'll add you when I get on btw. I haven't downloaded Rocket League yet, but I think it's in my queue. I hope so anyways.
Because Rocketleague was free for a month, but is $20.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Because Rocketleague was free for a month, but is $20.
Yeah, I usually put every free game in my queue and download them when I have fuck all to do. I can't remember if I had Plus when Rocket League was free so I'm not sure it's in there. I'll check in a bit though, I'm about to start the Lazarus Effect.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Cant wait till Rocket League makes its way to Xbox, think they announced its in the works or something.

Anyway that trailer for MGSO makes me hyped as fuck, still cant convince any of my friends to pick it up only one guy from my college has it. Cant wait to go full Agent Texas invisibility and infiltrate dem bases.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I'm still playing this game. Gold Quiet is top tier beauty.... though to be honest, all of her costumes make no sense given her condition. And Code Talker is pretty chill.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Almost have 130 hours logged in-- I really wish I could get Quiet the Sniperwolf outfit. But yeah, I got the infinity bandanna & wormhole fulton. It stops getting challenging when you can stun an entire outpost with your arm.

Farooq

Reaction score
I just got the normal bandanna and wormhole Fulton. These are upgrades are pretty OP, but I stick with the golden arm unless I'm infiltrating a FOB.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Really don't know what to do now:
CP-i_5PUwAAmTum.jpg

Farooq

Reaction score
I just got Quiet's Sbiper Wolf outfit, surprised me when I saw her in it.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Awesome game play, but a good chunk of the story made no sense or had a purpose for even being in the game. I would love to see some spin off games going back in more detail for certain characters. Not sure if spin off is the proper phrase for what I am saying.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
165 hours in and no where near finished, believe I am on mission 31? Stuck trying to battle Skull Face's Metal Gear, keep getting hit by the sandstorm move he does which rusts up all vehicles but got some new gear in development for round two. Most of the game was spoiled for me but idgaf, really wish Sky would fix my internet already cause its been broke for weeks now so might be a while before I can check out MGS Online.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Just finished the mission "A Quiet Exist" and it felt like such a punch in the gut, pretty heartbreaking but so brilliantly written and acted by Stefanie Joosten. Now onto the final mission, "Truth: The Man Who Sold The World".