Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I'm on episode 3 btw.
13 episodes deep, and I've done most of the side ops given so far. Got 9 platforms & another in progress. Been focused on the R&D team & Medical team mostly. I've gotten Quiet already and I think I'm close to being able to use her.
Screenshot-Original.png

Went with the Silver Predator for the team name. Xbone still hasn't got the update to transfer data between games.
That's odd, the GZ update come to PS4 Monday night. Cool emblem though. I'll try to get some good screens of my MB soon.

Reactions: Solidus1 and Farooq

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I haven't gotten much time to put into the game, still on Episode 6 and done a bunch of side missions. Also got about five platforms now. Searched it and the PS4 got the update first. The music that you find in the game is really good too, I actually listen to a lot of the real life music via Walkman. Dope as hell.

Reactions: Rogue and Solidus1

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
The music that you find in the game is really good too, I actually listen to a lot of the real life music via Walkman. Dope as hell.

Same. Codec/radio calls are a good listen too, hoping to see a compilation of them all on YT.

Reactions: Rogue

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I haven't gotten much time to put into the game, still on Episode 6 and done a bunch of side missions. Also got about five platforms now. Searched it and the PS4 got the update first. The music that you find in the game is really good too, I actually listen to a lot of the real life music via Walkman. Dope as hell.
Yeah, I can't leave an outpost until I'm positive I have the cassette tape. I always listen to it while I'm getting to an objective.
Same. Codec/radio calls are a good listen too, hoping to see a compilation of them all on YT.
Seen some comments that some people don't like having so much story in cassettes, but I like it. Maybe it's cause most of the voice actors are so engrained with their characters that I don't mind them talking.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Got around to taking some screens earlier. I have 11 struts now but I didn't capture all of them:
CN-LyJmU8AAvRZd.jpg

CN-L7ZvVEAEpZ0Q.jpg

CN-MLsDUwAA0XNn.jpg

CN-QfIXUsAAUb2d.jpg

Aaaaand this finally happened:
CN-nvUIUkAAr_SB.jpg

Reactions: Farooq

Farooq

Reaction score
I was forced against my will to go with you

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Welp that ending sure was a nice twist. And thanks Farooq, nice butt.
You beat it? Only on mission 17 I think.

OT: I added 3 more struts to my MB with 2 others under construction.
COGY9YbUAAApH9Z.jpg

Aaand I'm able to customize my weapons now.
COH4uEpVEAAf_-F.jpg

That silenced tranq rifle tho.

Farooq

Reaction score
Naw just got it spoiled, but I don't mind. I'm on Episode 12 at the moment. Barely had time to play the game nonstop until last night.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Naw just got it spoiled, but I don't mind. I'm on Episode 12 at the moment. Barely had time to play the game nonstop until last night.
I always shy away from certain sites to avoid spoilers, but it's hard. And to get something spoiled while you're experiencing it nonetheless is just the icing on the cake. I'd at least want to find out before going in, not get so far just to have it spoiled. But hey, at least the gameplay still makes it all worth it.

Unrelated but I changed my emblem:
COM6Js0UwAA1cCs.jpg

The V is for Venom, but idk the other part. Venom Cell?

Farooq

Reaction score
I don't really mind, I still enjoy the game for what it's worth at the moment, and only the ending was spoiled. I still have everything else to experience. And I changed mine too, and managed to finally get my perks from Ground Zeroes.

Screenshot-Original.png

Reactions: Rogue

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Speaking of spoilers, Kojima retweeted one yesterday and I saw it. I was fucking pissed, lol. How hard was episode 12 btw? I tried it soo many times, and even enabled the chicken hat once. That didn't help though. I finally used a phantom cigar, went in at night, and just stealthed it the best I could.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Planning on playing the rest of the game like this, I hope it just doesn't rain.
COfUyjTVEAAu6df.jpg

Oughta give Quiet her bloody skin shortly.